Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Another Terrorist. Another Somali.

Holac   

The sick terrorists have no borders. I feel bad for Somali Canadianss who will have to endure another "Somali terrorist" being the conversation and the talk of the town.

When will this mayhem stop?

galbeedi   

Hollacholac, this was too close to home peaceful Canada woke to a shock of another loser . So far the local police charged him of four counts of et tempt murder . No terrorist charged layer yet. My early assumption is the loser might have been drank or impaired when he hit the police officer. We have to wait for authority to do their full investigations. The police always go by the book unlike politicians. The biggest problem was we had to endure the constant talk of this senseless crime. He happened to be one those who claim to be shariifs those fraudsters who claim to be ehlul bet .

galbeedi   

Guys, sorry for the spelling errors. Unlike Donald Trump, I got bigger hands and it is difficult to write on the I phone..

LIKe most of you sometimes it is difficult to comprehend these kind of crimes. Here you have a guy who was rejected by America, waiting for his deportation hearing and then coming to Canada. .

This country gave him a second chance to build his life with acceptance and work permit and in return ge want to kill them. That is why people are angry and they right to be angry.

Yet, there are few strange things that must be answered by authority. After this guy rammed his car to the police and lifted him to the air , he jumped and stabbed the police. Fortunately , the police regained his composure and fended off the attack. after they both stood up the attacker just walked away and the police did not shoot or use his other tools to neutralize the threat. He probably thought that this guy might have been deranged or drunk. An attacker just walks away from crime scene with hundreds of police and then showed up with another vehicle just after four hours. WE shall wait for the police.

Within hours the video of the incident was out for the public to see and the media covered this attack like a D day. THe headline started like , " EDmonton traumatized like Europe and so on, but the public and politicians spoke up and urged people not to be divided by hate or the criminal acts of one person.

The Las VEgas mass shooting upstaged and overshadowed the local attack, yet some media people made it the first headline. The strange thing is despite the mass killing of almost 60 people and wounding of another 500 did not push the American leaders to act or even debate the gun issue. How can you allow citizens to be killed with this automatic machine guns and nothing is done.

THe silence is deafening. The so called Republicans do not care how many people have to die like this. The fun lobby owns the politicians. Very strange and sad.

Holac   

Thanks for the update Galbeedi.

I hope your community there can stay strong. It is tough when everyone is saying "Somali terrorist".