Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Somaliland's Obama - aspiring future leader.

He is from the minority clans, and is the designated shadow Minister of Justice for Waddani Party., but he has a vision which I utterly support. I see a better day for Somaliland's minority clans taking a leading role in our society. A people who put down their fella citizens will never reach the potential they are capable of.

We already have the female force which have over taken their men folks in terms of education, in terms of business and many other barometers of social developments.

galbeedi   

Doing justice for The Gabooye Community alone should give Waddani a big honor. They are the most hard working and as Proff. Samatar said few years ago that they are the original Somalis both in technical know how and their talented creating of original Somali play right.

If you are a young bachelor Somali , please find one of those community and tie not. When I was young and 25 years old in Europe,  wanted to court and eventually marry a girl from that community, but she was the one who got a cold feet and suddenly they immigrated before we could build any thing.

Walaahi waan guursan lahaa haddii aanu heshiin lahayn. Qabiil iyo reer qurbaha ima keeni anigaa iskeenay, I would have given a hoot if they objected r not.

For the sake of this community people should vote Waddani.

• Like 1

Things are moving in the right direction with regards to the Minority clans. Specially with a leader like Mr. Barkhad Batuun, designated Justice Minister for Waddani Party, the winds for change are coming. 

Here is Mr. Barkhad speaking about Waddani's plans to overhall the Justice System in Somaliland.