Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Battle of the main chick vs side chick

Sharing something funny and lighthearted. Eventhough this is just entertainment there's some truth because some people are always glued on their phones. It takes them away from the moment and makes them unaproachable and unavailable to the person they are with.

This is sooo funny to watch ?

The nerve of him shamelessly running after the side chick ??

The main chick is boring. Queen Tasha shake and twerk it girl ?

Omg its Cheeeee! Always happy to see you :D What's up?

Che don't mind Holac he's playing the innocent card which we know he aint.

Everytime I see the video I start laughing lool. The guy with his moves killed me lmao.

galbeedi   

This is not my field but let me indulge myself.

We Somali men are sometimes greedy, stupid or even reckless. Believe me I am one of them sometimes. The main chick is lasting , expensive and honorable. We might lose sight of the good things we have.

Imagine, A Somali woman wearing the beautiful dirac and smelling so good, and by smelling, i do not mean by perfume. She does her Wuduu, and performs her Ishaa prayers , and then joins you in bed with harmony.

Ka waran , " Gabadh dirac gashan oo udgoon, islamarkaana soo waysaysatay oo Salaadi Cishaha tukatay, ka dibna aad jamaacdeedn indinkoo guri barwaaqo jooga".

Folks , that is the main chick. It might be boring sometimes , but it is honorable and expensive.

The side chick is cheap, gravitating and temptation. She is nothing but trouble that must be avoided, yet some of us might fall on that trap.

Many years ago, an old acquaintance of mine who was in his middle forties got married. He was one of those who use to chew QAt day and night, in fact he seemed to be someone who was born to party. His teeth were red because Qat and cigarette.

One day, he was talking about buying this and that for his new wife, and one of those young men who was in his late twenties, but who never grows up, asked and said " Why suddenly everything is expensive i this wife thing ?. Adam said , well if the issue was just sex , i would pay 200 dollars and get someone tonight, but if you want something clean , valuable and lasting , my friend it is expensive.

All we need to do is to refocus and keep the main chick (the gold) and she also must hold on for what she have and nurture.

Sorry if i twisted the topic in a different direction. Some young guys are probably trying to remind me that this is not the political section, I galbeedi should stick to my quarters.

Hello Blue,

Nothing interesting happening, just being beaten by daily things. I hope that wasn't too depressing, But overall things are good.

I like Holac's contrived outrage.

Perhaps Galbeedi can tell Holac the Somalia of 70s and 80s,

I like Farah, he's natural comedian.

Galbeedi - No you're welcome to share your wisdom. Your story is very relevant to the topic and thanks for sharing. I agree with you the main chick is lasting. People don't appreciate what they have until it's gone. Loyalty has become a rare thing and hard to find. The grass is never greener on the other side.

The thing I don't understand is that some men never grow up they will always remain a player till their death. Personally I think they are afraid of losing their freedom. What do you think as a man?

Che - Nah it aint depressing we all get knocked down daily by life. Aint nobody got a perfect life without any challenges. This is my first time seeing this Farax and I like him too!

Do you know about the big Kevin Hart Scandal going on? He got extorted by his side chick for millions of dollars while his current wife is pregnant. Go to his instagram and watch his confession and public apology.

I saw it on TMZ. You would think in the age of camera videos, one would be wiser. He should have gone the Somali way. Go to Africa to find another wife,

Like how they justify that, Afarbaan guursan karaa.

He might be funny but he's dumb, he was thinking with his private parts. There are now even women who get married to men in Africa. I've heared crazy stories you don't even wanna know. Lmao that's every cheaters favorite line ''Afarbaan guursan karaa''. As if that makes it legal, God sees through their cheating intentions.