Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Is This Guy High?

^

I see Oodweyne is holding, yet another anti- Farmaajo "press conferences".?

The poor sod looks as if he's about to be afflicted with an epileptic fit at any moment.?

galbeedi   

It is the same overdrive we have seen lately from our friends here. Farmaajo did not utter one single word , yet, this lunatic says " Haddii aad aflegaada iyo dhacdhaca naga deyn weydo" . There is a huge hysteria taking place in the middle of the " Habro". "

If we challenge them and play little pit of hard ball they claim, Galbeedi Somaliland ayuu cadow ku yahay.

The Cheese-man is not different than Hassan Sheikh. It was Cuusow who refused to sign the Berbera corridor accord, if you remember, even Samatar mentioned.

galbeedi   

Ooweyne,

Awdal does not need rescue. some of them are somehow content to live with hapless "Hapro" in these difficult and dangerous times. Yet as we speak those who are not satisfied with the status quo will grow one day. Everyone has high hopes for Farmaajo to improve the situation in Somalia, but it seems a prosperous and peaceful Somalia is a threat to many.

When I visited Somaliland in 2011, an aging wise man told me , " Adder 1990, Soomaalidu way wada waalatay meel kasta oo ay joogto oo is gawracday, Anagu hadaanu nahay reer Awdal kuwii noogu xigay oo dadka waashay ugu horeeyey ayaanu soo qabanay oo marada ku xidhnay anagoo is leh , hadhow kuwii kale oo miyir qaba ayaad mar kale isu imaanaysaan, weli waan sugaynaa".

He thought after the pacification of Somaliland the other Somalis would come and we would all leave in peace together as brothers and sisters.

You keep mentioning Wabar, and I can assure you that was just an experiment. A dry run if you will. He was just A suldaan who was not up to the job, like most Suldaans in Somaliland, but never the less, it was an experiment that sent some shock waves to Hapro. It was a message that the people will not sit by and watch when your uncle Siilaanyo keep looting the public purse. Now everyone knows , if the next one is organized better, it could do a big damage. If that is your wish, who knows you might get it.

I do not think that you have to wait that long, because in this part of the world , the next leader is always worse than the one who proceeded him. God forbid if you crown another unrepentant warlord like Muuse Biixi, after 25 as a leader , another more dangerous Wabar will rise.

Let me go little bit further. Farmaajo is expected to push a national agenda that is unifying Somalia. It is probably the last hope for many Somalis including many unionists like me. If he does not deliver , a lot could change. Unlike you, we the unionists believe that we can not abandon the blue flag and the union, but if these southern leaders keep messing things and play games with the future of the people, a lot will change. We will not be like CaliK khaliif or Ahmed Samatar.

Last December, I was trying to travel to Jigjiga and sit down with Cabdi Illey. I do not like the way he does business , but, if Ethiopia disintegrates we the Awdalites could join the Zone 5, and form a new Super Somali sate which could easily be the largest state in the region. Our combined population would prosper . If we can not get the big nation that we are aspiring to, then we have to form another bigger state and forget about Mogadishu and Hargeisa, since they both failed us. A new Western Somalia with livestock, oil, and huge coastal land could emerge and substitute the southern led Somalia. that would leave the "Hapro triangle " to fight each other until the cows come home. Then the might come to their senses and join our Western Somali state with the failed Hapro and Southern Somalia, and finally achieve the dream of our fathers.

that might be just an idea of a disgruntled Awdalite fuming, but it is a thought . We will not be watching the southern gamesmanship and the lunatic SNM who sequestered themselves in 1987, some thirty years ago, waste the future of our young with endless shenanigans.

It is all trauma triggering, and these people need counselling, "Tiraanyo BIXIN"

Some of the trauma triggers , unattended, are

-Calanka Buluuga Ah

-Mogadishu normalising

-The SOMALI national army

-SOMALI unity forming

-MAANTA MAANTA marka la qaado

-Heesta Calanka

It is sad to see dad is duleeynaya, is gumeeynaya.

said:

Ooweyne,

Awdal does not need rescue. some of them are somehow content to live with hapless "Hapro" in these difficult and dangerous times. Yet as we speak those who are not satisfied with the status quo will grow one day. Everyone has high hopes for Farmaajo to improve the situation in Somalia, but it seems a prosperous and peaceful Somalia is a threat to many.

When I visited Somaliland in 2011, an aging wise man told me , " Adder 1990, Soomaalidu way wada waalatay meel kasta oo ay joogto oo is gawracday, Anagu hadaanu nahay reer Awdal kuwii noogu xigay oo dadka waashay ugu horeeyey ayaanu soo qabanay oo marada ku xidhnay anagoo is leh , hadhow kuwii kale oo miyir qaba ayaad mar kale isu imaanaysaan, weli waan sugaynaa".

He thought after the pacification of Somaliland the other Somalis would come and we would all leave in peace together as brothers and sisters.

You keep mentioning Wabar, and I can assure you that was just an experiment. A dry run if you will. He was just A suldaan who was not up to the job, like most Suldaans in Somaliland, but never the less, it was an experiment that sent some shock waves to Hapro. It was a message that the people will not sit by and watch when your uncle Siilaanyo keep looting the public purse. Now everyone knows , if the next one is organized better, it could do a big damage. If that is your wish, who knows you might get it.

I do not think that you have to wait that long, because in this part of the world , the next leader is always worse than the one who proceeded him. God forbid if you crown another unrepentant warlord like Muuse Biixi, after 25 as a leader , another more dangerous Wabar will rise.

Let me go little bit further. Farmaajo is expected to push a national agenda that is unifying Somalia. It is probably the last hope for many Somalis including many unionists like me. If he does not deliver , a lot could change. Unlike you, we the unionists believe that we can not abandon the blue flag and the union, but if these southern leaders keep messing things and play games with the future of the people, a lot will change. We will not be like CaliK khaliif or Ahmed Samatar.

Last December, I was trying to travel to Jigjiga and sit down with Cabdi Illey. I do not like the way he does business , but, if Ethiopia disintegrates we the Awdalites could join the Zone 5, and form a new Super Somali sate which could easily be the largest state in the region. Our combined population would prosper . If we can not get the big nation that we are aspiring to, then we have to form another bigger state and forget about Mogadishu and Hargeisa, since they both failed us. A new Western Somalia with livestock, oil, and huge coastal land could emerge and substitute the southern led Somalia. that would leave the "Hapro triangle " to fight each other until the cows come home. Then the might come to their senses and join our Western Somali state with the failed Hapro and Southern Somalia, and finally achieve the dream of our fathers.

that might be just an idea of a disgruntled Awdalite fuming, but it is a thought . We will not be watching the southern gamesmanship and the lunatic SNM who sequestered themselves in 1987, some thirty years ago, waste the future of our young with endless shenanigans.

Tillamook--the all conquering hero of SOL-- approves this statement! ?

Barwaaqo   

Galbeedi , hadaanu reer Burco nahay waxaan ka yaabno waxaan nidhaah waxaasi waa 'waali cas' garan maayo meesha aanu ku aragnay waali midaba lehe! Balse Somali ayaanu ugu hadal badanahay. Ma kililka shanaad ayaad ku biiri! Intaad sugayso Itobia oo burburta; malaha bridge na dul mara adoo dhistaa kaaga hawl yaraan lahayd, ileen kililka 5aadba reerkaad ka cararaysa wax buu ku leeyahay oo kaaga badane! ShEEKADAADU WAXAY KA BIXI WAYDAY , 'sumalkaan dili doono subagaan ka shiili doono'

galbeedi   

Barwaaqo waad salamaan tahay.

Waxa la yidhi reer Burco marka aad deris noqotaan ee aad xaafada soo degto, dhagax iyo shiid ayey kugu bilaabaan. Markaad tidhaahdo siday wax u dhaceena waxay ku odhanayaan waa isbarashada hore. Ninkan saaxiibkeen aha ee qaylinayaa ma ahan reer Burco ee waa reer Gabiley oo deris ayaanu nahay.

Haddii Siilaanyo ceel qodiwaayo, gabana baas oo Morgan la yidhaahdana isku wareejiyo, waa in meel kale loo baxaa.

On serious note , we the diaspora are probably out of touch of the situations back home or the attitude of the people in general. Last summer, a friend of mine from Awdal went to Borama and spent couple of months. His brother was running for top jobs in one of the parties in Somaliland. After he came back I asked about the people in Somaliland and their attitude about session and Somalia in general, and particularly the Awdal region at this moment?.

He said people intermingle for trade , education and many others reasons all over the place from Mogadish, to Hargeisa and Borama. He said , " Wax isweydiinaya oo kala go' iyo waxaas ka hadlayaba ma arag, qof kasta noloshiisu eryanayaa, oo qaar waa kuwa nidaamka ku jira oo barqaaqaystay, qaarna kuwaas ayey ku xidhan yihiin, kuwana way dhiban yihiin'.

He said , I never seen any hostility from the SNM public toward the AWdal people. There is competition among the elite , among the Hapro and everyone is trying to survive and gain some think from the corrupt system. In other words, the people are smarter than me , Oodweyne or most people who measure things in regional lenses.

By the way, I like the people of Berbera. I see their soccer teams going to Camuud or Borama almost every year. They are the only group among the cities who are connecting themselves with other communities. Also, unlike Burco or Oodweyne, they always produce decent politicians and leaders, From Jaamac Cabilaahi Qalib, the first Somali speaker in 1960, to Cigaal, Ahmed Yasin, and finally Jamal Cali Huseen, an educated young politician destroyed by Siilaanyo and Faysal.

Let us all help and cheer for the Somali people to rise from the hell hole and do not worry about what comes next.

galbeedi   

Barwaaqo, hawshu waa biciidkaa aad sheegtay, Laakiin haddii Addeero cell qodi waayo, reerkuna haraad iyo Gaajo ku jiro, waxa laga yaabaa in reeku u guuro meel daaq leh.

Bal guidu ha inoo dambeysa dadka biyaha waraabiya oo wax hagaajiya. Midda kale ma rabo dooda in ay nala dheeraatee waxaan u haystaa " Anagu in aanu idin cafinay".

Burco waxaan maqlay markaad xaafad cusub soo degto, derisku dhagax iyo shiid ayey kugu billaabayaan, markaad tidhaahdo siday wax u dhaceena waxay ku dhihi waanu ku soo dhaweynaynaa. Calaa kuli xaal ninkan waalani reer Burco ma ahan. Waa nin mucaarad ah oo arintu ka yare waloocatay. Markaan dib u daawaday waraysitadiisi hore nin macquul ah Siilaanyo iyo waxan uu wada diidan ayuu u ekaa.

O serious note our friend Oodweyne is saying the Awdalites are expecting the rescue of Farmaajo. All I can say is that many Awdalites are happy to live with hapless habro at this moment but, who knows , if things does not improve people will always look another alternatives. Wabar was a hapless Suldaan who was not up to the job like any other Suldaan in Hargeisa. God forbid if the unrepentant Muuse Biixi is crowned , I am sure another more serious Wabar will rise up, and our friend might get his wish.

In the mean time 'Doodan inoo soo xidha inta aysan inala fogaan.