Sign in to follow this  
Somali-girl

the perfect guy and the perfect girl

hellow everyone this is my first time actually posting something. I hope that you guys welcome me to this nomad site. well i heard this joke and i thought i should pass it to you guys.

one day the perfect girl met her perfect guy. One day they decided go for a drive. as they were driving they accidentally hit Santa Clause. there was a horrible accident and only one person survived. Can you guess who that is.

A. the perfect girl.

B. the perfect guy.

C. Santa

Well did you guess it right. the correct answer is the perfect girl because everyone knows there isn't a perfect girl and santa is a make believe. ;)

Delilah   

i don't get it, maybe there was a typo error or something. do u mean the girl survived cuz there isn't a perfect guy and there is no such thing as a santa clause? :confused:

Soul Man   

I guess this is a Brain Teaser Not a Joke not even Close to a Joke if it's that case iam missed the Joke Part :confused: :confused: :confused:

Somali Chick don't take as offending iam just wanna get the point of the Joke......

"there was a horrible accident and only one person survived. Can you guess who that is.

A. the perfect girl.

B. the perfect guy.

C. Santa

Then this Could be a Logic Question not a Joke my point veiw

Delilah   

Soul Man i got it, or at least i think i do. It would be the girl ( obviously) because there is no such as a perfect guy and no such thing as a santa!!! ITs just that i think she made a typo or something....i don't know ....... :confused: