Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Learn and Earn Fantastic Opportunity

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Salamuailkum, Brothers and sisters !!

Firstly id like to start by saying this isn't a spam or a scam, if any of you have been lucky enough to have gone back home whether it be Somalia, Somaliland or Kenya in recent years. I'm sure you have all heard of Zaad Services or in Kenya Mpeza ??

If you have you'll know how easy it is to make transactions digitally without the need to carry around Cash. Recently Bill Gates himself has commended Telesom for its use of mobile money banking and transfer services.

watch the clip @ this link below ....

here is an article you could also read to have a deeper understanding, of how this technology is transforming the lives of everyday people back home.

http://qz.com/625258/more-phones-few-banks-and-years-of-instability-are-transforming-somalia-to-a-cashless-society/

The real reason i'am here posting today is not to make you aware of Zaad or Mpeza but to make you realize this idea of going Cashless is coming here in a more advanced shape. Have you heard of Bitcoin ? for those that have i know what your thinking people use it for anonymous transactions and general dodginess on the dark web. That generalization 9/10 is normally correct although there is also countless business online that accept it as a form of payment. Bitcoin came into prominence just after the last global recession in 2009, at the time of its arrival the whole point of its creation was to have an alternative to banks who screwed a lot of people during those times. During its creation you were able to buy one bitcoin for 0.10 US cents. In 2013 the price of one Bitcoin Reached a staggering 1200 USD per coin, this was one of the greatest financial investment opportunities ever. There are countless stories online of people that have made huge profits from their investment but i just want to share with you one in particular which was documented on the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

Today it isn't easy for the average person to buy a Bitcoin because of the price. OneBitcoin today 27/10/16 is valued @ 556GBP, 677USD, 621EUR. you can verify this through any currency exchange online or your phone.

Bitcoin is like the Godfather of CryptoCurrency and it pioneered and paved the way for more innovative and Better CrytoCurrencies and today there exists over 700 different Types. The biggest Factor behind crytocurrencies is the Technology behind it and walahi if any of this does sound interesting to you look into the power of THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY. This is what is solely driving this new wave of Fintech specially in the banking Industry which is set to be disrupted. If any of you remember the early 90's people didn't really understand the Internet and one of the early creators of the web brower netscape a guy by the name of Mark Andreasen is one of the Biggest investors into crtyocurrency and the Blochain technology. The same goes with Bill Gates, Richard Brandson, these guys have all heavily invested into this industry and its worth having a look. These two videos are recent and worth a Look, this is serious stuff ...

I have written a lot about the basics and tried to give you a background which is important so you have an understanding. What i'am offering here is a chance to make serious money with a new Cryptocurency. when i say new we are Two years old and this company has turned over 9Billion in market capitalization and over 2.6 million members, all in 2 years. Just here in the U.K walahi no word of a lie there are guys in my team that are making anything between 200-25,000 Euros a week. There are two main ways to make money with Crytocurrency, the first being you come in and become a Miner where you invest and sit on your investment waiting for the Value to increase. The second way to make money is through refferals and this is where the real money is, with countless people maxing out their comensation plan. If you like Facts and figures just reffer to this site and see 6 of the top 10 earners in MLM are from this company.

we have recently just created a Merchants program in the form of apps to Liquidate the coin and increase usability. This is such a great time to join as the value is about 6.95 Euro per coin. When i Joined a few months ago it was at 5Euros. The first coin was mined in Jan 2015 at 0.50 Cent Euro. The biggest difference between us and Bitcoin is we are more Transparent, ie you cant do any anonymous transactions, you cant loose coins, we have a far bigger Member base (bitcoin 250k members). The beautiful thing about this opportunity is walahi there are people who could hardly speak english making a killing which makes me laugh, while the majority of us are in the 9-5 Rat race.

https://www.businessforhome.org/

In the U.K it is spreading like wildfire and mashallah when people see opportunities they are quick to respond, specially the Pakisatni community they are making a killing. In recent times there have been some Sheikhs that have got involved like Yusuf Chambers who used to come on Islam channel but now i think hes on peace Tv.

https://www.businessforhome.org/2016/08/onecoin-adds-shariah-compliance/

we have just recently Become Shariah Compliant through an islamic Financing company that Have partners in somalia and somaliland.

walahi i have tonnes more information for those seeking to make extra income. I just want to conclude by showing you a presentation, and i am looking to build teams across the world, helping as many somalian Brothers and sisters as possible. I dont expect you to attend meetings if you cant, we do regular webinars online in which you can plug in from the comfort of your home if you are curious. There is alot of nonsense written online mainly by bloggers who are looking to detract people from joining. One thing i am certain about is walahi its legit regardless of what you read online. Bitcoin was said to be a scam a few years ago because they didnt understand now Most of the people that downtalk Onecoin are Bitcoiners because it is taking over the same way facebook took out myspace. If i have peaked your intrest hit me up and lets get to work.

This is the final video ill post, its a presentation into the company and the industry in general ...

''Land was wealth 300 years ago.Wealth was later in factories and production leading to the industrial revolution, meaning industrialists had all the wealth. Today wealth is in information. And the person who has that timely information has the wealth. The problem is information flies around the world at the speed of light. This wealth cannot be contained by boundaries and borders as land and factories were. The changes are more faster and dramatic. There will be a dramatic increase in the number of new multimillionaires. There also will be those who are left behind ''

Passage from Book Rich dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

#GreatRead #allaboutpersonaldevelopment#knowledgeispower

Thanks,

Nasir

galbeedi   

Nasir,

I do not know if you are aware, but bitcoin was in trouble few years ago. Like half billion coins disappeared.

Zaad service is good and fast , but--there is always a but---our governments and towns could not make any tax revenue from these transactions. Also, it fuels wars, because of the unanimous way of sending money. It is the favorite tools of Al-shbaab.

I do not know much about these things. Any way keeping working and let us talk after few years.

good luck.

Nasir Horta thank you for the effort and the info. If you're genuinely serious about getting people in our community to unlock their investment potential and gain from this as others are doing, you need to raise the game, I.e., our people have trust issue, a huge one. You need to get practical examples of your nearest and dearest mining/minting this Fintech gold rush to show as an irrefutable evidence. Waa iga talo.

However, this is not related, but the cynic in me says, 'you have been sent by 'sharks' to introduce this to your community and in the process plunge their meager savings with a promise of making more dough! That's cynic talking.

If you are serious start with your kin, and bring that out to the doubters, my advice.