Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Indho Yar food is just GREAT !

said:

Are you serious ? what personality ?

I don't find his bullying of people on his shows remotely funny. He is dour mean spirited scottish curmudgeon. He has a chip on his shoulder, usually those people take it out on other people. But i guess people anything funny in this world, even those falling off stairs, strange world we live in.

When did we start taking cooking lessons from british ?
:P
they can't cook for shit and all this posturing about hygiene and safety is for tv money. notice the numerous british chefs lately, they realized its the latest gravy train. they are cynical people.

also his facial aesthetics i can't stand, he is like one of this wrinkled bulldogs, if am watching a show presenter must look like a normal person. not an extra from the lord of rings.

Gaalo men have hideous faces though.

Looool :D You killed the man :o Where's this hostility towards Gordon coming from? You attacked him on a personal level rather than criticise his work.

I'm not into laughing at the suffering of another person. In general I can easily laugh at things and find humor in situations :D

Xabad I watch kitchen nightmares and master chef. I learned alot of things from it. My cutting and chopping skills are professionally on point like a pro. Also I know how to store different types of food and products properly in the fridge and freezer.

xabad   

^ You haven't watched his shows if you have no hatred for him.

That is all i can say. I am surprised he has even one fan, the way he humiliates and dresses down his guests.

said:

^ You haven't watched his shows if you have no hatred for him.

That is all i can say. I am surprised he has even one fan, the way he humiliates and dresses down his guests.

I've got no room for hate in my heart for no one. It's a waste of time, energy, thoughts and disrupts your innerpeace keeps you focused on the negative which isn't good for your emotional and mental health. Yes I can dislike a person but not hate them.

Xabad I wanted to add that i'm impressed about your level of compassion and empathy. How you stand up for human (especially women) and animal rights. Also how you're against ill mannered people and believe in good conduct of manner and respecting people. Keep up the good work you're the man. The world needs more of you :D

xabad   

said:

Xabad I wanted to add that i'm impressed about your level of compassion and empathy. How you stand up for human (especially women) and animal rights. Also how you're against ill mannered people and believe in good conduct of manner and respecting people. Keep up the good work you're the man. The world needs more of you
:D

I am social justice warrior :P , always support the underdog.

On serious note I am an HSP.

said:

I am social justice warrior
:P
, always support the underdog.

On serious note I am an HSP.

I'm a social justice warrior too and I like such people. That's my type of guy. I'm a HSP toooo.... that explains alot. We have so much in common :D

said:

you are lovely woman Blue. you have a big heart too.

Thank you Mooge you're so wonderful :D