Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Turkish and Arab coalition must stop Putin and Assad, now..

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

OMG niyoow I thought I was the only one who noticed the Russian trolls everywhere. lol. they are flooding the internet are all speaking the same fuKing conspiracy bs by the west and Erdogan is this and that. lol. walahi Putin is a master troll niyoow. thanks for pointing this out. i will search if there are any news articles talking about this great deception by Putin trolls.

Turkey is a great country niyoow. i have a friend from london who came back to nairobi 2 years ago who told me about kurds in london. he said the ones he met in london are the worst people when it comes to looking down on people of darker skin. he said they all have low selfesteem and believe that in order to feel good they have to protect aryan whiteness and must not associate with people of darker skin. he used to argue with them that they are not white and they would just get high blood pressure. when he told me that story i was shocked and couldn't believe it walaahi. Kurds will send suicide bomber to blow up civilians in order to die for a kurdish nationalism. not much different from the terrorist ISIS which is dying for another nonsense.

Waa ku khaldantahay sxb, Kurds have been oppressed by the Turks for a long time. Self defense in your own land is different from gardaro terrorism of ISIS, who come from the ends of the earth to blow up and destroy cities that aren't their own. Turks are committing atrocities in the south east now.