Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Galmudug abdikarim guled Bringing foreign invest too Hobyo Port & airport

Galmudug abdikarim guled Bringing foreign invest too Hobyo Port & airport

hobya4.jpg

Wafdiga madaxwaynaha oo ay qayb ka yihiin wasiirro, Xildhibaano, ganasato iyo mas’uuliyiin kaleba ayaa intii aysan gaarin degmada Hobyo waxa ay ku sii hakadeen deegannada Baxdo, qaydaro, Bacaadwayn, Camaara, Wisil iyo Gawaan, halkaas oo si wayn loogu soo dhaweeyay.

hobya1.jpg

hobya5.jpg

8.jpg?resize=960%2C720

hobya15.jpg

hobya20.jpg

124.jpg

Maalgashadayaal ka socda wadanka Ciraaq ayaa kormeeray qaabka loo suragalin karo dhismaha Dekadda, iyagoo kulamana la qaatay madaxda Galmudug, sido kalena ganacsato ka socota rugta ganacsiga Galmudug iyo tan Soomaaliya ayaa ku sugan magaalada Hobyo, kuwaas oo qiimaynaya fursadaha lagu maalgashan karo magaaladaasi.

Mooge   

lol@ Iraq. niyoow isn't that where this Abdikarin guy's reer xamar wife was named the "ambassador" by culusow? lol. corruption never leaves the family. she is representing all of Somalia not her husband's hobyo. lol.

niyoow i welcome any development if it is going to benefit the local people, but she could have taken that project to galgaduud, hiiraan, shabellas, etc instead of her husband's hometown. this is ridiculous.

Johnny B   

So everywhere but Hobyo huh? what a trenched psyche.

in case nobody pinched you to reality lately,the human mind is supposed to be capable of putting together few more sensible phrases than Culusow, HAG, Damjadiid preceded by ever ready "Ninyoow"

xabad   

^ I really like Mooge as a person, but i hope he gets rid of this HAG tourette that has afflicted him.

PL'ers are sensible people for the most part and nice to every other clan but they absolutely lose it when it comes to HAG. The hate is unreal :D

Those of you who have resided in Kenya, Haatu et al know of the Kikuyu hatred for Jaluos, its venomous, this is in this same vain.

Mooge   

haha. Johhny, still drinking heavy in Europe? hoping for HAG glory? niyoow let me pinch you now and break it to you - find another cause because I am sure as self-declared etheist, you are not welcome to Hobyo. I know it is tough to get rid of the clan loyalty even when you leave Islam, but c'mooon niyoow. you look ridiculous with your inconsistencies. lol.

xabad, niyoow you need to first understand and decipher what I mean when I say HAG. I don't know you as a simpleton but please don't make lazy assumptions. HAG is a core corrupt group that have no clan. it is mere coincidence the majority of them are from Mogadishu clan but they have guys like Farah Topaz among them. HAG is not clan in my mind. they are the same people that are taking bribes to let suicide bomber blow up hotel. they are special interest group niyoow. it was actually an existing organization that was started a decade ago. Mogadishu and its innocent people are being massacred by corrupt HAG members like qoslaye aka culusow working with Alshabab, Somaliland and other devious special interest groups.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

xabad, niyoow you need to first understand and decipher what I mean when I say HAG. I don't know you as a simpleton but please don't make lazy assumptions. HAG is a core corrupt group that have no clan. it is mere coincidence the majority of them are from Mogadishu clan but they have guys like Farah Topaz among them. HAG is not clan in my mind. they are the same people that are taking bribes to let suicide bomber blow up hotel. they are special interest group niyoow. it was actually an existing organization that was started a decade ago. Mogadishu and its innocent people are being massacred by corrupt HAG members like qoslaye aka culusow working with Alshabab, Somaliland and other devious special interest groups.

Mooge,

It's all good, we are on the same page now. I thought your were clannist.

I agree Mogadishu special interest: culusow gang, the businessmen, and other hangers on are incredibly corrupt and shortsighted, they have a golden opportunity with all the funds that are being poured, the political opportunity and goodwill, they could have a real state already but alas some people will be looters. Saqajaan dawlad haku sugin.

Johnny B   

<cite>

xabad, stop the HAGnimo niyoow. if you dont' stop it, I will call DrKenney who likes to destroy atheist propaganda ll the the time. lol

dholawa and Puntland leaders will not take HAG nacnac when it comes to Puntland resources. HAG can bark at a tree all day.

<cite>

Stop the calaacal, go for independence if things are so bad and leave the HAG alone. PL will still be bird poop without HAG bogeyman i assure you.

DrK is slightly deranged, that is why i have gone slow on debating, nin fiyow maba aha, he is wind up debate machine LOL.

<cite>

lool. I thought you said you are not even SOMALI. gorma HAG noqotay niyow.
niyoow why are all HAGs atheist niyoow?

Johhny B, allyourbase, xabad and two others I can't remember are all HAG. niyoow reerka diinta caruurta ma baran miyaa?

<cite>

xabad, niyoow you need to first understand and decipher what I mean when I say HAG.
I don't know you as a simpleton but please don't make lazy assumptions. HAG is a core corrupt group that have no clan. it is mere coincidence the majority of them are from Mogadishu clan but they have guys like Farah Topaz among them. HAG is not clan in my mind. they are the same people that are taking bribes to let suicide bomber blow up hotel. they are special interest group niyoow. it was actually an existing organization that was started a decade ago. Mogadishu and its innocent people are being massacred by corrupt HAG members like qoslaye aka culusow working with Alshabab, Somaliland and other devious special interest groups.

The endeavor of banging sense into a persona of Mooge's intellectual caliber is nothing but kicking dead whales down the beach.

Xabad, you're more forgiving than me, for me he remains one of those victims of the civil war.

Mooge   

Johhny john, when you start to sober up and start realizing that stupid clan loyalty alone is not good enough to save your life in a city like Hobyo after you rejected Islam, I will stop calling you a drunken dummy. niyoow continue the clan fantasy in your EU bunker, because in Hobyo, as you know, the locals there are very traditional. :D :D Ask anyone on this site if you think I am exaggerating. lol.

it is funny you are desperate to dig old arguments Xabad and I had. i din't think I whip you that hard. loool. it proves my point. Once again, get sober johhny.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

The endeavor of banging sense into a persona of Mooge's intellectual caliber is nothing but kicking dead whales down the beach.

Xabad, you're more forgiving than me, for me he remains one of those victims of the civil war.

Ninka si xun baad u qarxisay ninyow ma istidhi :-D

With the old threads neatly tucked in place, clan worshipers can run but can't hide :-D

Mooge   

Tallaabo, I plan to continue exposing Siilaanyo's terrorism connection as long as I am member of this forum. Call me clannist or whatever you fancy all day and all night. i will not insult you back niyoow. :D :D I am still being nice. lol

I know how to deal with Johhny, so you better just stay out of this and relax niyoow.