Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Economical failure of Silanyo administration results in people eating cats

Instead of trying to score cheap political points--I urge anyone in Hargaysa who can help to come to the aid of these less fortunate people.

Saalax   

There is many like them in the state house neighborhood not just few individuals.

What is needed is a complete change to help the poor people of Hargeisa and

elsewhere, when you have fat belly ministers stealing the little money Sland

gets there is no hope for the poorer average people. While in Hargeisa last year

so many street children were begging everywhere it was a shock to me, I did what

I could to help though.

Mooge   

reall sad to watch this niyoow. siilanyo's failure resurfaced in the most cruel way possible that his own people from SNM clan are eating cats in order to feed themselves. niyoow, i hope the lonely boys find something to normal to eat, and for Somaliland to rise again and liberate itself from this failed tyrant.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

There is many like them in the state house neighborhood not just few individuals.

What is needed is a complete change to help the poor people of Hargeisa and

elsewhere, when you have fat belly ministers stealing the little money Sland

gets there is no hope for the poorer average people. While in Hargeisa last year

so many street children were begging everywhere it was a shock to me, I did what

I could to help though.

Far too many mouths to feed.

This is the fact everyone side steps.

Saalax   

Xabad Not really. It is all about management, when you have a president that is on

a $100,000 a year salary and the ministers getting big pay checks for basically

doing nothing then there is something wrong. Too many people claim is just a excuse

for African corruption that most African politicians use.

Saalax   

<cite>
said:</cite>

reall sad to watch this niyoow. siilanyo's failure resurfaced in the most cruel way possible that his own people from SNM clan are eating cats in order to feed themselves. niyoow, i hope the lonely boys find something to normal to eat, and for Somaliland to rise again and liberate itself from this failed tyrant.

True. Meanwhile the thieving family of Silanyo buys properties with Sland public

tax payer money in Dubai.

mtmDI4n.jpg

https://qarannews.com/war-deg-deg-ah-daawo-qoyska-madaxweyne-siilaanyo-oo-aqal-qaali-ah-ka-gatay-dalka-imaaraadka/