Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Saboo Engineering from India starts study for Cement Factory in Puntland

Mooge   

Things are moving fast in Puntland.

Saboo Engineers visited Mudug region and found feasible area for cement factory. the hills close to the cities of Cagaaran and Xarfo are the best prospects so far after the engineers travelled from Bosaso to Galkacyo checking soil samples. the company is still collecting data niyoow.

41.jpg

91.jpg

121.jpg

34.jpg

Mooge   

Puntland government is bypassing the Mogadishu mafia to become self-sufficient. Puntland leaders and elites are everywhere campaigning for investment projects to rebuild the state and create jobs. I have been in non-stop project talks in Nairobi in the last 1 year and I can tell you there are more projects on the way.

I will not disclose them, but just watch this fora and Mooge will update you.

guul iyo gobanimo.

faanka xaga iga dhiga horta whole of Pl will remain Poor compared to Mogadishu as city gets its acts together.

mida kale,the area you mentioned is rich in natural resources like cement,anybody know what happened to the cement fatory in berbera built by siad barre,it was looted and in ruins,the SL leaders dont care about SL walaahi,they care about pocketing the little money get collect from poor folks with out giving anything in return.what you see as a major project is tiny compared to what happens in the south of the country but i welcome all developments,lets us compete on these issues instead of my clan is better than yours trash.