Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Neymar (Santos)

Tuujiye   

This Kid is the feture of Brazil and the world! he is only 17 and already worth 35 Mil euro.. I like watching Santos play and I think the big clubs will buy all the players in that team even the goalies... Neymar is too young to play for Dunga's team but how they would love to have him. They say this kid is Ronaldo and Ronaldinho in one lool the call him the golden boy and the new Pele just like other Santos players in the past like Robinho lol...

and also this kid

Paulo Henrique is another Brazilian under 21 and plays for Santos. he is worth 50 mil euro now and he is only 20. They believe him to be one of the best brazilian midfields...

I can't wait to see this kid in action when he comes to the big clubs...

Top Players

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Paulo Henrique is talented but he is a bit slow and also keeps the ball too much. I watched him during the FIFA U-20 competition and they expected much from him, but he didn't play well. He can sure improve and I think it depends on what kind of coach he gets.

Neymar looks more robust, but let us wait and see.

Tuujiye   

^^ waraa they just won the Brazilian Cup and these kids are something else walaahi.. your talking about a 17 year old and a 20 year old lool go to youtube and see some highlight nooh..

They still need some work but they look very scary now with out a good coach and a big club..

Wareer Badanaa!!!