Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Somaliland...The Unstoppable Republic

Hello again members. After a long absence I checked in today. To see the usual nonsense shared by severely delusional southerners who still think somalia will some how overcome the serious stroke and heart attack she suffered in 1991.

Then there are the bari folk whose part time hobby seems to be shooting mothers, crying and moaning about land they will never see again because they are to weak and don't have the balls to fight for anything after having their @sses served to them on silver platters so many times.

It seems nothing has changed. Mugdisho is still a mess with alshabab running a muck. The fake president seems to think he can send soldiers to yemen while his house gets mortared every night. You still live under colonisation by Africans who were themselves colonised for hundreds of years. With no shame as they rape your women in broad daylight as your militias pimp them out for a few dollars.

What has changed???

Nothing, the same nonsense people spewing the same garbage. In reality you all know it deep down. SOMALILAND is,was and will always be the unstoppable Republic. Afweyne barre couldn't stop us and nether will any of you. Gentlemen to put it frank, we are the last man standing.

Year on year we grow more stronger. There is no unity. There was no unity and there will never be any unity. Says who. Says our people. President and army.

enjoy your slow death. And haters keep moaning. 20 years from now you will still be moaning.covering from alshabab in exile or while an African colonialist rapes your mother in front of you.

The only true somalis have always been somaliland that is why we are the last man standing.

Refugee kids on foreign soil talking about a land they have never been to or know little about.its been 30 years since we ripped the heart out of the former somali Republic and still it's in chaos. Do you think Burundi is going to undo a handicapped nature built over millenia.

Please turkey build me a school. Please Kenya open the money transfers for me and stop killing my people. Please Burundi help me police myself.please Uganda police me in my own country. Please world help me.

[spitting]

destroyed the somali name. You jahiils.

^^^^

a guy who calls himself Johnny bravo actually thinks people care what he has to say.

I never supported ISIS. I support the right of muslims to defend themselves and take control of their own affairs. Be it the muslim brotherhood, al naxda, Àkp etc.

But what would you know about that you call yourself Johnny b a cheerleader for Uganda colonial project.

Cheap nonsense from a cheap people who who have no concept of history, pride or even a 1% of sharaf.

Johnny....how's the struggle for independence from Burundi going.after 30 years and 16 different administrations you can not even control a street block with out Uganda.

you should change your name from somalia to piss bucket Republic. Where the lowest of the low go to be kings.

And where they have people named Johnny b commenting on their behalf.

Fill sultan I hate to be self hating kid like you , your father fake SNM bed story will not boost your confidence .

Somaliland youth and brightest are getting second chance in life in Mogadishu, escape from mass migration dying in the Sea or Desert , suicide or becoming terrorist . New life in Mogadishu better wages living standered great career .

Dhalinyaro Borama Ka Tagay Oo Jaamacada Camuud Ka Baxay Mudana Camal La,aani Haysay Oo Muqdisho Shaqooyin Ka Helay Iyo Mid Ka Mida Oo Ka Waramay http://boramanews.com/index.php/somali-news/item/1519-dhalinyaro-borama-ka-tagay-oo-jaamacada-camuud-ka-baxay-mudana-camal-la-aani-haysay-oo-magaalada-muqdisho-ka-helay-shaqooyin

Malister I don't know who to feel sorry for you "captain deluded" who actually tries to convince himself that somalia is a utopia haha hahaha....or the rapists victims you sanction and justify. Malister is the person who said. In response to AU rape evidence. If the women of Mugdisho are not getting raped by AU someone else would rape them. Acudubilah.

This SOB. Is not a dreamer to call him a dreamer is an insult. He physically shares our world but his head is in narnia with magical talking lion who sits next to his idle hassan shieck. Who is just as deluded as he is.

"We will contribute 2000 soldiers to the operation in yemen".

Hahah haha haha haha haha ah. ..

Yes malister Mugdisho is a utopia. Better then dubai and the GDP is the highest in the world.no crime at all. In fact alshabab doesn't exist. And Qataries come to work there because the currency is just unbelievable.

Walahi these people are a joke. A serious joke. The Italian use to take malisters forfathers and line them up to walk on them in the rivers. Denial and mafia culture has replaced their original culture.

Waste of time and a waste of space.

Malister the piss bucket is still a piss bucket. Stay off the drugs and take your medication ok.

BNN:Maydka Nin Soomaali Ah Oo Daldalan Oo Laga Helay Jidka U Dhaxeeya Hargeysa Iyo Berbera Iyo Booliiska Magaalada Berbera Oo Qaaday Maydka Cid Aqoonsatayna...(SAWIRO) http://boramanews.com/index.php/somali-news/item/1527-maydka-nin-soomaali-ah-oo-daldalan-oo-laga-helay-jidka-u-dhaxeeya-hargeysa-iyo-berbera-iyo-cid-taqaan-oo-booliisku-sawiro

m1.jpg

Tell Sillaanyo provide for the Needy stop spending money on medical bills in UK .... Much cheaper in Mogadishu

Cillsuldan the piss bucket is still a piss bucket in the desert of the triangle state more like shit box . Stay off the drugs and take your medication ok.

High Suicede rate , dying in the Sea , Arab jihad terrorist sex slave ask Fysal Waraabe kid who is getting raped in Iraaq