Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Somaliland...The Unstoppable Republic

We control our territory from East to west. We are developing. We are growing. Somaliland is a bastion of somali pride and muslim hood. We have given refuge to 500 syrian refugees. 40,000 women and children from somalia free from rape and malister. And today our brothers in yemen are being welcomed and protected. Our cities are developing and our infrastructure is being developed by our own citizens. This is the unstoppable Republic may God protect us and guide us. We don't say it, we do it. We don't live in malisters fictional parallel universe we live in the real world.

Fysal wearable speaks truth for once , Sl Gov has no control or influence beyond the Triangle state, Today Hargeysa Former second capital of Somalia is Competing with small town Bossaso and Garowe infact Bossaso and Garowe are Ahead of Hargeysa.

Listent to your to today leader That's last remittance of Siyad Baree loyal officers

Malister this is why everyone knows your a liar and a joke. Somaliland doesn't reach its borders huh???

Like I said a parallel universe. Now go away and go promote the rape of your own sister some where else.

Las canod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4x_vtu7eU4

Erigavo:

Borama:

Laascanood supporting the President Hassan the blue flag raised

Cayn in support of Somali Federal Gov and the blue flag raises high once again

gooni   

Waan ku raacsanahay waraabe qaadka in la joojiyo.

Suurta gal ma’ahan in lagu marqaamo hees sodon sano ka hor gabadh mujaahida tirisay.

haddii ilaahay koobkaaga buuxiyo waa loo mahad celiyaa haddaad nus sadaqaystana haku faanin

aqoonsigii wuxuu kusoo dhamaaday inaan anagu is aqoonsano.

You can carry what ever flag you want. Somaliland controls the territory that's the real world. If I take the somaliland flag to Mugdisho doesn't mean I control it. Nothing but Ugandan flags accepted.

What border do you control what delusional high on khat kid cillsultan

Boo came Sool region in support Of Somali Federal government most important The blue flag

It's funny how you back down. First nothing outside hargaisa now cayn and las canod. Your making a bigger fool of your self then you already are.You can carry what ever flag you want. Somaliland controls the territory that's the real world and that's a fact. If I take the somaliland flag to Mugdisho doesn't mean I control it. Nothing but Ugandan flags accepted.

It seems somaliland puts so much fear into you. Hahaha. How's your struggle for freedom in Mugdisho going ?

Can you control a street block with out Uganda yet

BUUHOODLE Toghdeer OO MAALINTA QASHINKA LOO ICLAAMIYAY 18 KA MAY

Kkkkkkkkkk

No Border no Terrirtory other then the Triangle state Burco& Hargeysa & Barbera

Exactly what I thought. You can't even control a city block without AU holding your hands. Yet Somaliland one last remaining village is an issue.

We have these forces stationed outside buhoodle

No point of killing our own people it will fall peacefully like everywhere else.

What about you.piss bucket cheer leader How the piss bucket state. How is your fight for freedom from Ugandan slavery going.

Hahahah

How's the moreeyan militia still rapeing and looting I'm assuming.

Adam   

Horta labeeda maad isla socoteen after long same time baa online taheen yaa dee , anagaa wax aragney ? There is no reason to online ku dhirir . If you believe in Somaliland republic good for you if you believe in Italian Somalia also waa good , lakin ha leeys ixtramo waa iga talo uun.