Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Human Traffickers Think They're Helping Puntland. SHOCKING VIDEO

Dr_Osman   

I was quite shocked by what this guy had to say. He was caught conducting in human trafficking and his response is disgusting!!! He thinks he is helping Puntland by cleaning up the ethiopian oromos who he considers undesirable migrants. He thinks he is an actual hero for doing this task because he is saving Bossaso from becoming diluted by migrants. The shocking video is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOaCzEMISl4

As a Puntlander I condemn this man outright racism, Bosaso wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for migrants and that's a fact. I also watched this interesting documentary on al jazeera regarding ethiopian migrants in puntland and sure it is overwhelming for Puntland to cope with such migration but these migrants also provide a source of labor that is required for the city to be productive. Without they're labor who would do the manual tasks these people do? noone.

The aljazeera documentary piece is here and it was a good watch

Mooge   

niyoow the government failed to stop flow of migrants. it is natural to see some bosaso residents taking matter into their hands and cleaning up the city by dumping these people somewhere else. I support naakhuude Dabshid and his mission to clean Bosaso for the better niyoow. we need to balance things. bosaso would be suffocated with terror, dirt, and other problems if we don't limit the amount of migrants.

Dr_Osman   

Mooge, but we need migrants in Puntland or else how will Puntland develop if it's a closed shop not open to new customers? Besides I strongly disagree with the so called patriotic puntlander thinking his doing a public service by smuggling these people to yemen. These people should be welcomed and need to assimilate into Puntland society and not be seen as outcasts or lowlives.