Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Military Strength Is Amazing

Dr_Osman   

Hi All,

Long time no see. I am back on SOL. Its SOL infamous Doctor. I am back and defending Puntland. I haven't been lately catching up on Somali news because I have been on a vacation of the internet. But I caught up with these images of Puntland Army at Galgala. It's quite amazing.

puntarmy

puntarmy

puntarmy

puntarmy

puntarmy

puntarmy

Please remember Puntland also has four F350S, old soviet weapons like tanks and bms in garowe and galkayo plus it's amazing airforce the only air power in somalia with armed helicopters and planes. Lets be honest and give credit where credit is due. Puntland has come a long way and is continuing to develop even though development in particularly diaspora investment has been very slow since Abdiweli has come to power.

Dr_Osman   

Axmed, regarding the las anod situation, it remains Puntland's choice not to spill it's own citizen blood, which is a wise decision. By the way, please we don't need side-tracking on other regional issues like somaliland, this is about Puntland's army, try and keep to topic and stop attempting to take the topic to 100 other different directions.

War hishood niyoow. Most of them images are from else where.

http://indianapublicmedia.org/news/cultivating-afghanistan-attack-fob-salerno-7559/

http://www.dodbuzz.com/2014/10/08/army-seeks-new-trucks-while-upgrading-mraps/

And to top it all off

http://www.garoweonline.com/page/show/post/499/somalia-us-military-personnel-took-part-in-galgala-offensive

Being helped by US and using their weapons, and then claiming it as your own. Its a shame, a big shame. I see this in Somlia, PL and SL pages. Disgusting. Stop using other images, we lack real good equipment in the horn.

-_-

<cite>
said:</cite>

Stealing pictures of NATO's ISAF command in Afghanistan the pirates not only hijack ships but also Pictures from NATO:D

:D Xaaji Habaar

Desparate move from Pirates :D

The pirates says they captured galgala but still there are fightings

<cite>

Loool@ ahmed

Ka qaleey sxb!

Why are u so harsh!

You have to be harsh. Your the warmonger, hating on us Reer Waqooyi SL people. ;p

I'm all for a strong Somalia (without SL), a strong SL, a strong Somali region, a Strong Afar, a Strong Oromo, a Strong Muslim Horn of Africa. And a weak Kikyu kenya (without the somali sides and the sawahili(I wish they would get landlocked)), a weak habash, a weak Sudan(until they stop the killing in Darfur).

But I'm against using fake images and putting us above our weight class. Its useless Sahib. We need a grassroots movements, change starts with the people not with our crooks of politicians and leaders.

PL with nothing but war on us, so I dont want them to have a strong army, let them waste their time with the HG bellow them.

<cite>

PL with nothing but war on us, so I dont want them to have a strong army, let them waste their time with the HG bellow them.

You are for strong Somalia but want major tribes in the South to be busy each other hehe.

Axmed the anarchist you are right on that the pirates are all talk galgala is yet to be solved the pirates cannot defeat the galgala cell even when atam fled.

The showdown in Somalias final stage of the civil war willl be the show down the pirates versus the anarchists and the formation of the central state and Mudugs role in all of this.

<cite>

You are for strong Somalia but want major tribes in the South to be busy each other hehe.

lol you got it ;)

All PL can talk about is SL, so let them busy themselves with the Hawiye. I have nothing against anyone but MJ and Abgal as they are anti us and anti SL. I got plenty of Family in the south and I hope it gets peaceful so I can go to my land in the south and enjoy the weather and rivers.

People dont understand a time for a strong somalia failed and went. We would be better as Many smaller nations, to take up more seats on the un. The gulf are all the same arabs, but have SA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, yemen, UAE, Iraq etc. Why should we be one nation, ruled by a tribe that may not like certain tribes.

Only when we leave Tribalism and act like true Muslims can we prosper, like the golden ages of the past in Andalus, Damascus, Baghdad, Istanbul etc.