Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The difference between Awdal and Somaliland. Insult vs. calm

Mooge   

President Siilaanyo: ”Waxaan la yaabay Suldaan dhan oo jabhad samaystey”

Vice President Saylici:Nin waalan tolkiibaa u fayow”

Defense Minister Cadami: ” Suldan Wabar waa khaa’inul wadan”

Interior Minister Warancadde: ”Hadii odeyga reerka ugu weyni durbaan qaato reerka intiisa kalena way niikiyaan”

Compare that to the cool and calmness of Hafidulah Sultan Wabar.

Suldan Wabar: “Fariintaygu waa mid cad oo ah in nabad lagu wada noolaado is ixtiraam si reer Awdalna aayahooda kaga tashan karaan”

niyoow this is a night and day difference. there is unease in Somaliland right now. i was tea-ing with few SNM friends in Nairobi and they are all worried about Awdal uprising. one girl was saying she will die for the Somaliland struggle if Awdal dispute turns into violence. lol. I asked why? why should Awdal not seek to govern its own affairs? she never had a good answer for me niyoow. the same hypocritical talk from our friend xaaji.

galbeedi   

Mooge, Siilaanyo is going to help us motivate the public. He already arrested Awdal youths who spoke against the so called election. I hope he fills the jails as quickly as possible. I urge the youth to cross the border and join the Suldaan.

How will she die? Naagtaas yaan la kufsan sxb lol

Or she will effect awdal mujahids with her aids

On serious note, Galbeed whats next if that happens? U dont want to get ur hands dirty. U are allergic to blood :D