Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

DARK Horses in the FIFA 2010 WORLD CUP

Tuujiye   

War wili mala soo dhajin kooxda.. Maradona plays around with the media... I told you, Argentina has a weak midfield but not defence.. the problem they have is midfield and how they can't get the ball to messi... I think messi should be one of the middle player and Malito should be in his place... they need someone who could create plays in the middle.. so Messi in the middle and keep Pipita Higuain and Tavez front.. I would also keep Sergio Aguero in the center to help messi.... If Veron gets all that help, I think this team will be deadly...

I don't know how Maradona will be saying no to Diago Malito so we will see...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Bent instead of Zamora? Silly really. Bent misses so many chances and is still unproven at the highest level (the Prem isn't what I call highest level).

Ngonge, enjoy your it. You need as many footy comments to go your way as possible :D

NGONGE   

^^ And Zamora is proven for England? War kubbada baro. :D

Anyway, neither would have made it to the final 23. Capello will probably get rid of the following:

Bent, Huddlestone, Warnock, Upson, Sean-Right P, Barry (if injured, Parker if not) and KING.

N.O.R.F   

^this year he has done it against better opposition than Bent who needs a beach ball for help :D

Sii wad saxib. We finished 7th by the way :D

I have a feeling Philips will make it, Lennon might be the one that misses or even Johnson if he fails to perform in the freindlies

Tuujiye   

Ngonge war bax kubada baro.. Sean-Rights will be that team waayeel yahoo kubada aan aqoon... Nin ka fiican oo booska ciyaaro maba heysato England..and plus the man could play left and right and even defence if needed. He has the experience as well..

Zamora and Bent, I would take Zamora but Bent had a good year too so is hard not to give him chance..laakiin I don't think he will go..

Anyways who the hell cares about UK??? I hate England and I hope they don't pass the first round lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!