Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Somaliland Is The Somali People's Last Hope....

And now you're changing the topic, talking about the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia. This has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Get yourself together saaxib, you're too emotional here. Stop pretending like you give a sh** about the people in Puntland, Galmudug, and the Koonfur.....because you do not.

Doctor Kennedy. I don't have to explain anything to a man who hails yaay as a reformer and peacnik hahaha....

Acudubilah.

Like I said to you a million times. Somaliland gave birth to this unity your talking about. It lost the most and gained nothing. The honost answer is visible to all who have 1 brain cell. Somalis are not ready for unity. We tried it and it failed.

If Somaliland loved British borders it wouldn't have United without condition with Somalia for the dream of greater Somalia it created.

GOD permits the eating of pork if it means saving your life from death. Only death and tribalism in somalia. The very poison that destroyed us all. Therefore the preservation of life is the most important.

Puntland is a tribalist entity. It has tribal borders and a tribal objective. It doesn't hide it. Abdullahi Yusuf was not a peacenik reformer like your trying to argue.

Syria and Iraq both have sunnis who have the same objective the same goal. We Somalis don't. That's the truth. Somalia has a tribalist system of governance based on 4.5. We have a system of local, regional and national representatives based on location. We are world's apart.

If you don't understand this then not much I can do for you really.

Do this. Find mentally traumatised Somali guy in a insane asylum pumped with tribal ambitions of the opposite tribe to you in that same room through in an African rapist then take your child who is a girl and place her in that room.

Would you do it.

No.

Would God permit it aluhu Aclam. GOD made you the protector of your children from danger.

Somaliland has created a multi tribal society. It is developing from East to west. It's people are not interested in tribalism. Only security and development. The proof is before your very eyes from inception to this very day in the videos I posted. Your idol yaay. Never asked hag to join him in puntland. If you think that your more st%pid then I thought.

The man was the number one tribalist in Somali history. He was responsible for death of thousands and bringing the Somali People's enemy to mugdisho.

GOD made us the protectors of our children and women so... Make Somalia and Islamic State unified from Bosoaso to Kenya border. Free from Ethiopia and Africans. Then we may reconsider.

The truth is you know without Somaliland these tribalist and African boot lickers can't achieve anything on their own.

But that's your own fault. Communist, colonialism and cronyism has played a heavy toll on the society down south.

The solution is there for all to see. But you fake nationalists don't really care. You will do what's good for you.

We won't jeopardise our children for fake nationalists, tribalist and boot lickers.

We Somalis are brothers. We have a shared destiny. Walahi I only hate people who lie about history and knocking out tribal chauvinist. If I see a Somali develop I am happy. It's good. A strong Somalia is a wonderful thing. But we need to go forward as a people. Tribalism in the political structure and more tribal division is not formula for success.

We need to be honost with each other. Although we are Somalis and have the same faith. Some of us glorify murderers in the name of tribe. Some of us glorify curropt regimes who have been proven to be curropt in the name of tribalism.

When something is wrong it's wrong. This Somalian government in mugdisho is tribalist garbage. Has not achieved anything.

Every year that goes by things get worse. Something is fundamentally wrong. The system is wrong. We need an objective. We need to work together until we can move beyond our suspicions of one another.

We as Muslims and Somalis committed massive crimes against one another. Massive crimes. For what???? Tribalism????? Nationalism????

Muslims so called did this to fellow Muslim

It's not something that will easily be forgotten

Even amongst all the poison of tribalism in those days and fake nationalism. A few men stood for Somalinimo and islamnimo. These men give us hope even today that the Somali people can one day live in peace in the horn of Africa free from tribalism and fake nationalism.

This is why Somaliland is the shining beacon of the Somali speaking people's. It United it's people and developed everything. Using its culture and religion.

If all Somali's were like this. We would be a regional superpower. An African giant.

It's a shame these fake nationalists ruined it for all.

Look how beautiful this culture is. The Somali culture. Beautiful.

Is it not worth preserving and enhancing and using it to solve our problems. It's worked successfully for hundreds of years.

Historically we Somalis used the xeer system and Islamic law. Blood money or death for those who kill. Hand chopped off of theif. Association and consultation of tribal affairs within the tribe. Sitting under a tree and mutual negotiation to solve tribal disputes.

Serious disputes involved a broader gathering of the extended tribes and naibouring tribes.

We had a clear hierarchy of division of power with the individual tribes. I. E. The subclan ciqil,the sultan of the tribe who reported to the sultanka gud. This is why problems were easier to solve.

And this is why this system is better.