Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Wahabis/Al-shabaab, the know-nothing party.

I can see galbeedi has failed miserably.

If you don't know what your talking about its best you keep your mouth shut in the future galbeedi.

galbeedi   

Mr.Ciidan, I didn't know that you were waiting my response. This are issues of great importance. They are matters of cultural behaviour in the gulf, manifesting as religion. I always use my knowledge, imagination and intellect to express my thoughts. Yes, I use Google to confirm certain dates and names, but I try to frame my writing on both history and recent events. I am not sentimental and I do not burry me head in the sand for obvious facts. At the same time I don't want to throw unguided comments that relate in terms of Aqeedah and religion.

Having said that, I may agree with you on the ottoman Caliphate on the issue of ideological differences in terms of religion. Across the Empire they were all adherents of Hannifi Madhab and that School of thought was applied every where. Yet, even in a moderate Ottoman empire , the decline of their system started long time ago. The decline of the Muslim Empires began in 1490, in Spain, when the queen Isabella and king Ferdinand declared the Iberian peninsula Muslim free. The caucus and central Asia of the Tatars were defeated in 18th century The Russians, while the British took over India in the middle of the 19th century.

Some of these systems were only existent in name only. The biggest cause of this defeats and the unexpected decline was, they refused to modernize and industrialize. In Britain, Germany and with some degree Russia were all modernizing and improving their system of government. You can't control or rule people with 15th or 17th century feudal monarchy or even an all knowing Sultan. You and I know the WAhabi movement is the most backward thinking and despotic in arranging modern government. You keep talking about Arab dictatorship. Well dictators are breaded by the culture of despotism in certain communities.

If things follow these trends, people from every walk of life will be liberated. The Africans will embarrass democracy, the Asians are doing okay, and the only place where tyranny of either Wahabi despots masquerading as Islamic system or dictators of the Al-Sisi type will remain in the Arab countries. They will be the only place where despotism will rule. You may deny it , but, where ever these Wahabis touched catches fire. Now they are in Nigera with Boko Haram.

Certain things can only happen in the Arab world. Saddam Hussen fought three of the biggest and bloodiest wars for last thirty years. In 1980, he invaded Iran. Both the Wahabi Saudis and the Gulf monarchies bankrolled that war. Finally , when they refused to pay their share , he attacked Kuwait , another despotic Monarchy in 1990. The Wahabis pushed that war against Iraq with help of America. Now in 2003, another war came. All this is happening in the same gulf. These same Wahabis with the Saudi money are bank rolling another war in 2014. We all know ISIS in A Wahabi movement both in their behaviour and actions. How can four or five consecutive wars are happening in the same neighborhood?. This won't happen or can't be allowed to happen in Asia, Latin America or Europe.

No one will accept that these groups want to change the communist , atheist and nationalist dictatorship with another fanatical despotic religious movement claiming to be a change movement. Unless they act responsibly , they won't win any thing. Look at Syria, don't they realize that change means total destruction of hundred of thousands and three million refugees. Yet , they keep pushing. For the Wahabi fighters with black flag, the civilians are collateral damage.

CiidanSuldaan, my writing are intended for these extremist movements who are racking havoc around the Muslim world to reverse their action, Especially the Somalis and stop their destruction. I wouldn't be writing these pages if I were in Somalia, Egypt or Iran. So, stop your constant uploading of these selective you tube videos and start helping the victims of these murderous cult.