Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Wikileaks: Promised Land For Organised Crime: The Zionist Media Blackout

How the media hides all Zionist connections and program's the masses on how to think. If you wanna know why hell was created watch this....

Coofle   

Sheikh Cidansultan!!!!!!!!!!!!....I am familiar with the principal of your enemy's enemy is your friend, but don't u think its absurd to use the propaganda video of the infamous David Duke!. A white supremacist who if you ask him, who was responsible for 2004 tsunami would unhesitatingly answer the jews, followed by blacks, browns and yellows!!!!!...

We all know about Zionism and the grip they have globally. but I will take what that man says with pinch of salt at least. To him, blaming Jews, Blacks , latinos , Asians etc is the norm, abdicating whites as God's harmless chosen people!.

The Mafia problem in the states is deeply rooted participated equally by each race and group, what the poor gangsters don't understand is that they are all being manipulated by a greedy punch, weather black latino or white, those leaders use race to surround themselves with thoughtless convicts who would unquestionably do whatever they say in the name of ethnicity.

Jaalle Cidansultan,Let me take this opportunity to say something else, Stop blindly falling for the English-subbed/dubbed Arabic videos who almost exclusively out there to serve an agenda. At least if you could understand arabic you would had access to what the Arabic world thinks , what the Sheikhs say about alleged group such as ISIS. I have personally seen people like you who exclusively watch such videos and it made them lose grip with reality falling for propagandist predators.

Fii amaani Laah akhii

David duke I know about his history. Lakin he doesn't make it up the man is telling you facts and statistics that are available for everyone to read. 40 years ago he was a member of the ku klux clan. So what. That was 40 years ago. The man is stating the obvious and is using not his sources but secondary sources to prove his case. We have people who 40 years ago were atheists and communists and secularist who today are Muslims does that mean we should judge them... No. The man fights for his people and fights against Zionism in the United States.

As for the Arabs and no speaking Arabic Saxib that's just a red heron. We are all adults, we all read information regardless of what language and we can interpret it and see what's going on.

I don't support any group Like I have said many times. I support the removal of all these leaders and the right of Muslims to decide their future peacefully if they don't let them as is the case with syria I support their right to defend themselves. I support the right of the Sunnis of Iraq to defend themselves and the Muslims of Ethiopia to defend themselves.

I don't support the killing of innocent people, but the right of self defence and regime change and the right to live under Islamic law if one wants to.

Is that a crime??

The Iraqi army is not all good, the Syrian army kills babies, the United States provides the supplies to kill Muslims in Palestine and everywhere on earth, islamic state beheads journalist and has crazy elliments within them. Nothing in this world is all good or all bad. For you to say one this is all bad or all good is just naive.

The narative of the Zionist media is the man is a racist and nazi and a jew hater... That seems to be what your saying as well...

David duke today: