Sign in to follow this  
DoctorKenney

The People of Palestine. Should they move to the Sinai??

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xabad, get off this thread. It's not meant for you. You are neither Somali nor are you Muslim.

And I'm not here to let you de-rail this thread. LEAVE, stop changing the topic. I don't care about what you have to say.

haye mudane

^^^ another unfounded statement from our polytheist Hindu monkey worshiping friend. He claims Hindus worship symbols hahaha. Why are you embarrassed. If your sincere about your religion dot hide it. You create staus of thousand idols and Worship them and offer them milk and food and ask them to favour you and even bow to them etc. I know this and the whole world knows this accept you for some weird reason.

Polytheist monkey worshiper. Muslims don't worship a moon god. Allah in Arabic before islam refered to the supreme diety. In Hebrew its Ello and in Aramaic its Elle. In Arab speaking countries both Christiens and jews call God Allah and we don't worship the Kaaba it is a central point because it was the first house created for the worship of the one God.

In Islam we have something called tawheed, the oneness of God we don't draw, we don't worship idols we don't even draw prophets etc

But you worship monkeys