Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Who is black? Skin Color is only a Bone-Deep

Holac   

Did you know that there are pure light skinned indigenous African tribes who have lived in African since the cradle of humankind?

What is black? The Khosian people are the original inhabitants of the land they now live.

tumblr_mas7rc7P8B1rebd9po1_500.jpg

300px-African_language_families_en.svg.png

xabad   

what is so good about white skin that you have to invent a white black people ? why pay homage to light skin, reminds one of those africans that show off rare black babies with blue eyes, pathetic. racial inferiority & white supremacism has unconsciously seeped into your cranium sxb. isdaba qabo

Holac   

<cite>
said:</cite>

what is so good about white skin that you have to invent a white black people ? why pay homage to light skin, reminds one of those africans that show off rare black babies with blue eyes, pathetic. racial inferiority & white supremacism has unconsciously seeped into your cranium sxb. isdaba qabo

You've taken the topic to the gutter. Is it possible that your vile interpretation of the topic I posted is indicative of deeper insecurities on your part? I have no qualm with anyone's skin tone saxiib. It just shared a topic I found interesting. Fix up!

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

You've taken the topic to the gutter. Is it possible that your vile interpretation of the topic I posted is indicative of deeper insecurities on your part? I have no qualm with anyone's skin tone saxiib. It just shared a topic I found interesting. Fix up!

in ain't interesting, it shows you bought into euro centric norms of blacks skin bad, white skin good.

Holac   

Xabad, deal with your own insecurities. Accept who you are and don't read too much into people's intentions. Always ask questions if you are not sure.

I can't believe you have to go all the way to Koonfur Afrika -- we have our own pre- Soomaali hunter-gatherers.

Of course, I am talking about Eeyle, the original hunter-gatherers who lived what is now the Shabbeellooyinka and Jubbooyinka. As their very name indicates, they hunted and gathered with their hunting dogs who helped. The were the first and probably the last to hunt, especially sagaarada and deerta.

Those who survived in modern Soomaaliya, their skin colour was red and they were short, just like those pictures shown above. Some of them were called gaduudoow. Pre-war, their usual occupation was slaughtering xoolaha nool at private homes and public places. They were well known for that in interior regions of southern Soomaaliya. I remember in Xamar pre-war, our extended family had one in the '80s, wherever a feast was required, he was there to qal geelaha iyo ariga, which happened to be several times a year.

Soomaali maanta badankooda, like other ancient Soomaali history, maba oga this.

Holac   

^^Woow. That is very fascinating Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar. I have never heard of that before. Are there many survivors? Do they speak Somali?