Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Madaxweynuha, Talo ayuu u baahan yahay

galbeedi   

Is this a guy in emergency situation, or a king sitting in a big chair. he should be standing up or addressing the nation in an official capacity, sitting behind his desk.

aaway dadkii la lahaa paratakool ayey ku qaybsan yihiin ee tobanka gaadhayey. Maalin walba waxaad arkaysaa isagoo sandal wata oo fadhi balladhan ku jira oo hadana la waraysanayo. Waa ceeb. hawlaha dawlada markad aqabanayso , sida la hadalka ummada xafiiskaaga fadhiiso oo si sharafi la socoto ula hadal ummada. waa hadii aad wax dhagaysanayso.

Deeq   

Tallow fast ah walbo.

I think it should be in our duty to defend our government constituion. We should seek all blame on our president rather it is our duty for this not to happen.

But then again, who am I talking too? i guess you all reside in suburban Europe or midwest States.

My point is for all to come back home and contribute. I've lived here for 2 years and do not work for the government (they would benefit big time if they hired me but thsts another story)

galbeedi   

Well, Deeq it is a nice blog. It seems the Diaspora folks are not liked in Mogadishu.

Soldiers and soldiers are the base for future security. NGO's are doing some badly needed necessary works, but you must get inside The government to fix things. not everyone would be able to relocate, nevertheless, good job, good luck and stay safe.

Deeq   

Thanks for the comment. Hope it can motivate you to do something constructive, whatever it is.

This country needs its people back badly

gooni   

This president is not bad to be honest his smile and open face is the best tool,

We all knows this community is really ill and there is no honesty and unity

Imagine if our dead body lays everywhere and our president not smiling any more

If you have no hands and no legs you shouldn’t stop smiling there is no other option?

Is this a guy in emergency situation, or a king sitting in a big chair. he should be standing up or addressing the nation in an official capacity, sitting behind his desk.

The president seems to lack chrisma and comes off as a politician who flashes meaningless smiles at the most inappropriate moments. He needs to turn around this sinking ship we call the SFG if he is to leave a tangible legacy for the next generation. The way things are progressing, the country is on the wrong track.