Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Universal TV Garowe Documentary. Video

Dr_Osman   

Garowe will continue to grow fast, it's ironic how our locals help themselves and I don't mean diaspora but the actual locals building their homes, I can't wait till the diaspora start really participating. America alone has 130k Somalis and we know the biggest city minneapolis is PL dominated

Masha Allah, I have been to Growe and it is remarkable how this city developed considering how it was small town in 1990. Kudus to Growe for having better city planning then most cities in Punland. Pay attention how the houses and building are lined up straight instead of all over the road.

Dr. Osman you don't know who is building these house and most houses in Puntland, it is the diaspara. I know a lot of people who build homes and there are companies like Mubaarak, Hilaac and others who build houses for people in the diaspara at reasonable prices. If you don't own one yourself , it does not mean others in the diaspara do not own a house in Puntland.

Dr_Osman   

Peace, I know the diaspora is building homes but considering PL diaspora population and relatively compare it what we see on the ground it isn't a drop in the water. Puntland has the highest diaspora population among somalis, u can tell just by minneapolis being the largest somali center in the west. I am not saying Diaspora are doing nothing what I am saying is its not reflective of our diaspora population, its probably 0.5% of what our diaspora population could do and I think alot of Puntlanders would agree with me on that. The amount of Puntlanders I know that have invested in Puntland comparable to our population is like 1 in 10. Thats the truth sxb, think about it ask yourself how many puntlanders do you know in your city and how many have invested and look at it from percentage view and you will see it is very very small.

Dr. Osman what are you smoking, millions of Somalia have left Somalia and scattered all over the world, until we have proper census, no one can claim they are majority. War nagadaa faanka badan ninyohow, I can't take it anymore.