Xaaji Xunjuf

Prof Cali Khalif galaydh chased by Somaliland defense forces

Somali lawmaker narrowly escapes from Somaliland capture

0 0 Google +0 0

Ali Khalif Galaydh, member of the Somali parliament

Hiiraan Online

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ads by Media ViewAd Options

A member of Somalia’s federal parliament Ali Khalif Galayr has narrowly escaped from being arrested by the military of Somaliland administration who seized the village of Saax-Dheer where the lawmaker was forced to run away, when the military occupied on Saturday morning.

The village is about 75 kilometres south west of the city of Las Anod, the capital of Sool region north of the country.

The whereabouts of the lawmaker remains yet unknown, although it was confirmed he escaped and travelled toward the east, according to Aden Abdul Aziz, a resident in the village who was reached for comment by HOL.

The eye witness said that men dressed in the Somaliland military uniforms entered the home of a well known traditional leader Garad Jama Garad Ali.

“They entered in the Garad’s home and they asked him about Ali Khalif Galayr and his whereabouts” another eye witness Mahmoud Mohamed told HOL correspondent in the region.

No more casualties have been reported. Only one civilian was wounded while some buildings including the Garad’s home were damaged during sporadic cross fire between the Somali land forces and militias in the village.

HOL English News Desk

- See more at: http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2014/May/54706/somali_lawmaker_narrowly_escapes_from_somaliland_capture.aspx#sthash.UXUffdwF.dpuf

Galayd should be cought blind folded and shoot for the deaths he caused his own people and in line with the rules of the dictatorship he so much loved.

Holac   

It is a possibility that Galaydh orchestrated the chase to wash off the rumor that he secretly works with Somaliland.

Siilaanyo would not be that callous to embarrass Galaydh who is sympathetic to Somaliland cause more than any other leader in the Khaatumo circle.

I thought he went to Buhoodle to submit his resume?

I am going to go Salaax on this-that dictator war criminal Sillanyo need to be stopped. This is distraction from upcoming election.

Hawdian   

Galydh and all the other criminals must be asfar away from Somaliland as possible, Moqadisho is where he belongs together wth the walewyn. Somalilanders from East regions like myself dont want trouble , we want peace and stability something Galydh and walewynsCriminals hate.

Even in Hargaisa you have small pockets of people who are not entirely somaliland friendly. However the bulk of borama and awdal is Somalilander

How can u force people to come out... Hahaha..

These southern peices of :);££;

From corner to corner Ethier through peace or sheer arms somaliland is dominant from las canod to loa cado.

Free yourselfs from African colonialism and your backward culture. The pirates are broke and hag has not and can not understand governance. While the SOB minority of kismayo hides behind a Kenyan tank, Galkacyo remains divided and a civil war is happening in sheblede hoose you talk about unity.

You peices of ?;&;£ become united first then come to me in the mean time your cheap propaganda won't work here.

These people have never been to borama and because it's a different clan they automatically assum that the retarded southern paradigm exist. I have been to borama many times it's my second home. As soon as you enter you the somaliland flag from shops to petrol stations. Borama is 1 hour drive from Hargaisa do you honoustly think these people are different hahahah...

They are exactly the same.

Your own house is on fire and you talk about ours hahahah...

Holac   

Why doesn't SOL ban this guy? he is spewing whatever nonsense that comes to his mouth with no regard for decorum.

Hawdian   

^Yea I agree Ali Khalif Glaydh should be bannned, thank god Somaliland Defence Forces and Police Are chasen him to the border like common criminal he is , Galydh wants war in Somaliland Republic while his own children and familie are in USA enjoyn peace disgusting man a true walewyn -Anarchist Mentality

Hahahah more moaning when the truth is revealed to these people...

He should be banned ....

Hahah...

Someone needs to educate you on reality..