Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

Marwada madaxweynaha somaliland oo hotel casri ah furatay magaalada Muqdisho iyo

The source is hatuuf. It got shut down by the government for reporting misinformation.

Again your clutching at straws use common sense hag. Why would anyone from a business point of view invest in mugdisho the capital of death.

Haha...

Somalia rising believe in your unity lets see how far that gets you.

A civil war in shebellede hoose, civil war in kismayo. Galkacyo split in two. Hag dominated mugdisho and they talk to us about unity.

Talk to me about unity hiding behind a Ugandan tank. I will talk to you about somaliland behind a somaliland tank controlling the entire span of somaliland.

My bullet insures my viewpoint. Unlike you and your fantasies.

Hahaha

I agree with Ciidan sultan that Haatuf is very angry at the moment. He always attacks the elites of Somaliland the past few weeks there patron there, when he fell out with rayaale he did it to always associate Mogadishu with the elites of SL. But opening a lucrative Hotel in Mogadishu is very profitable i would have done it there is no problem with that. Ciidan sultan investing in Mogadishu is very profitable at the moment all you need to do is hire private security but you can make some good money there,would not exclude it After Mogadishu its Mombassa.

Very hotel in mugdisho has been blown up a few times. Some almost weekly. 2 million poor people with little income and a few politicians with UN aid money no thanks Saxib worst business venture. It will fall apart again in a few years like it always does the city of death is only good for malukul Mowt... Angel of death.