Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

50/50 share between Xamar and Hargeisa

Dr_Osman   

Noone is sharing half with a tribe 6 times smaller then one clan in the east. Besides Somalia in the future is going to be full democracy, if you can win the votes to lead go right ahead but there might only be an informal 4.5 sharing at a ministerial level. The parliament will be based on 96 or so districts of Somalia. People will vote and decide on who they wish to be their leader and we all must respect the ballot box. If mogadishu and hargeisa rich merchant class as you put it have the funds to fund a party and win somali people hearts and minds, I couldn't object. But as for presidency and mps are concerned they are set, their is no 4.5 after 2016 it was given a set time period to continue now only to complete the federal objectives.

As for somaliland recognition yelling for it won't change anything, if somaliland doesnt like that, it can remain isolated. Infact port,air, fund sanctions could follow, just telling saudi arabia to stop trading livestock is enough to cripple somaliland. There isn't any external pressure on the SFG to recognise somaliland, their alot of internal pressure to make sure it doesnt recognize it.

They have no leverage, the majority of somalis do not want a divided country, the minority wont decide the majority do. Infact I prefer an isolated somaliland so I can keep developing further.

^^^

Pirate on mercury no one is asking you. If we wanted 100 percent of Somalia, both te presidency, prime minister the entire cabinet and the capital the entire south would kiss our feet and give it to us. They know Sicilian mafia culture can never achieve statehood.

As a pirate what do you have ??

Osman you have been reduced to an outsider looking in...

Get use to your desert villages you will be there for a lot liege then anticipated.

Hahaha..

What's 50% of 0 exactly my thoughts.

Only trust somaliland with my offspring not the mafia and not the pirates.

Therefore somaliland all the way with or without recognition.

Status quo is fine to for Somaliland you will never see Somalilanders saying that the status quo is bad for them , SL is not isolated its works with the international community it has good contacts with neighboring countries with the exception of Somalia, Kenya Djibouti Ethiopia. Status quo got Somaliland where it is today a government parliament a police an army a democratic system that works. UN cannot impose sanctions on SL if it wanted to we are not a member of the UN, SL can tell the UN agencies to leave SL overnight and nothing will change. Business is booming the private sector is going well. The only problem the non recognition status brings SL is that the currency of the SL shilling is not a recognized currency which makes it hard to do business. Other than that its fine SL uses hard capital the Dollar. SL receives bilateral aid now from 4 European countries directly and they fully endorse the SL special arrangement , SL can build its army purchase arms nothing that can stop. So the status quo is fine. Is the status quo fine for Somalia to Homicide attacks motions after motions against the elites islamist factions killing road side bombs the mass corruption no territorial control. Kenya and Ethiopia both violating Somalias sovereignty. Can Somalia continue like this if the status quo is fine with you its fine with SL.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Noone is sharing half with a tribe 6 times smaller then one clan in the east. Besides Somalia in the future is going to be full democracy, if you can win the votes to lead go right ahead but there might only be an informal 4.5 sharing at a ministerial level. The parliament will be based on 96 or so districts of Somalia. People will vote and decide on who they wish to be their leader and we all must respect the ballot box. If mogadishu and hargeisa rich merchant class as you put it have the funds to fund a party and win somali people hearts and minds, I couldn't object. But as for presidency and mps are concerned they are set, their is no 4.5 after 2016 it was given a set time period to continue now only to complete the federal objectives.

As for somaliland recognition yelling for it won't change anything, if somaliland doesnt like that, it can remain isolated. Infact port,air, fund sanctions could follow, just telling saudi arabia to stop trading livestock is enough to cripple somaliland. There isn't any external pressure on the SFG to recognise somaliland, their alot of internal pressure to make sure it doesnt recognize it.

They have no leverage, the majority of somalis do not want a divided country, the minority wont decide the majority do. Infact I prefer an isolated somaliland so I can keep developing further.

detore do u really believe there will be elections in 2 years time lol

in Somalia is puntland taking part of this elections

The HAGS will put the federal Somalia constitution into a referendum and we all know they are more than you and will vote against it.

Somaliland will not take part of the elections ask even nickolas kay he confirmed it

Somaliland is gone xaji with or without recognition qofna uma chochinyan.

Federalism will not work in Somalia. All hag has to do is hold a referendum on federalism and they would win. But in all seriousness that is close to impossible because of the security situation.

No election will happen in 2016 everyone knows that so they are all working in lining their pockets.

What hag does best Sicilian style

Hahah..

Ciidan sultan u are right Somaliland is gone as they declared it the question is can Somalia remain one nation with all the different bantustans there and the sectarian conflict there. I doubt it there needs to be a dominating factor and the AU troops cannot be that dominating factor. Can HAG win the battle that is the question can they subdue their adversaries who want to bring down their Political elitism, time will tell.