Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Hargeisa Is Leading The North. Video

Dr_Osman   

walle meeshi hargaysa ahayd way tagtay, it's definitely the leading city of the north including Puntland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPSmb_Inet0

War Puntland qurbojoggow maxad la hurudan, guriyasheena ba la dhacay waan baqayna war ma ahee, aad ayaanu ka hurudna dhinaca diasporaka. Raggeedi iga dheh hargeisa, qurbo jog nool bay lee yihin taas shaki kuma jiro even hamar hal jid makka al mukkarama bay nabad uu samaysteen siday uu qulqulayan waad aragtan.

Anagu gaar ahan puntland iyo jubaland maxaa naga dhigay dad aan dhulkeena ku kalsoonan karin? ma waxan ka baqayna inu dagaal kale dhaco ama bililiqo? because jigjiga laftigisu malin walbo qurbojog ayaa waxas ka dhisayo lakin waxan huba hadu jigjiga somalia ku jiri laha inay kalsooni la'an mujin lahayd. We need to forget what happened to our properties for now and build our lands, qof inooma soo socote, noone will destroy it. This is our land and we need show more confidence in it.

Anyways congrats to hargeisa they have a diaspora they can rely on even mogadishu

Yep hargeisa is shining it needs to work on city planning and reconstruct some areas but its heading the right way with the new energetic mayor of the city..

Somalilanders from all over the country and diaspora have put their energy in it.

Detoore thanks for sharing.. What Somalilanders can learn from Puntland is to have the capital in a very small town so that the small town can develop to garowe was very small village today its a very large city..

Dr_Osman   

Dont get me wrong I have no support for Somaliland government, I think they are the worst run govt in Somalia when it comes to development, thats why Puntland sends delegations to Jigjiga always. Notice how all our ministers in PL are young and notice how after gaas went to jigjigga and saw the 5 year strategies for all the ministries there he did the same thing in garowe and all our ministeries now have strategies in place, infact their showing their strategies on PLTV. Its good governance and accountability, ppl need to hold the ministers accountable to something and we need to know what their doing.

But PL has said many times and I agree with it, we have alot to learn from somaliland diaspora, its confident and has done so much for hargeisa.

puntland rising its not the second capital of Somalia

ITS THE FIRST capital of Somaliland republic, if it was the second capital i am sure some of your officials could have visited there or ur flag would have been there, stop associaiting Hargeisa with ur Somalia ,,

thank u