Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Somaliland President " If Somalia threatens us we have the capability to strike"

Somaliya Waxanu Leenahay Waxaanu haynaa Hadii aad Faraha La soo gashaan Somaliland Awood Aanu Idinkula Tacaalo" madaxwayne Siilaayo

Hargeisa(Burcoonline)-Madaxwaynaha Somaliland Axmed Siilaayo ayaa digniin Adeg u diray Xukuumada Xasan Sheekh maxamuud isagoo sheegay inay Dagaal iyo Afba iska celindoonaan hadii ay qaranimada Somaliland ku soo xad gudbaan madawayna ayaa sheegay inay Somaliland jaarkeeda kula dhaqmayso nabad iyo wada noolaasho aanay ogolaan doonin cid soo faragalisa qaranimada ay goostay

"Waxan dawlada somaliya leeyahay dadka reer Somaliland way tashadeen walaal hadii ay inaga xumaatay yaana inaga xumaan inaan noqono laba dal oo walalnimo ku wada jooga ,Somaliland cidna ku xadgudbi maysi , hadii aad Somaliland Faraha la soo gashaan Waxanu Hanyaa Awood aanu idinkula tacaalo” Madawaynaha Somaliland Axmed Siilaayo

Wararkan Waxa idin soo Gudbinaya Shabakada Burcoonline .com iyo Tooshnews.net Wariye Khadar Nuux Yoonis

Xaaji Xunjuf would like to see separation between Somaliland and Somalia, but a common alliance and friendship between the two nations. He would promote increased cooperation between the two countries.

CidanSultan however, not only promotes separation, but he'd like Somaliland and Somalia to be enemy states, similar to India and Pakistan, or North Korea and South Korea.

And anyone can see that from his posts

Hawdian   

^ suxhanallah brother Doctor Kenny . why do u want war? And in this day and age people are going to the moon and all. Surely the only fights should be on WWE tV , where our heros from the world wrestling federation are on. Jon Cena, Hulk Hogan,Randy Orton R-truth and many more well liked all american heros. Thats the kind fighten we all should support. See this clip why im shaking my head .

People are entitled to different views. The xaji wants greater cooperation with a state that has actively been against his existence and his nations right under international law to end a union against its people's interests. The ultimate question is what would somaliland gain from cooperation with Somalia, Djibouti and regional entities that have no self authority or free thought like NFd and 5 region of Ethiopia nothing really.

Djibouti is a city state that has not helped Somaliland even though they know fair well somaliland was like them an independent nation. Djibouti has actively been promoting Anti somaliland conferences and activities in its early years only recently have the relations become normalised. I don't see any benefit in cooperation with Djibouti on the contrary I promote that zeilla, borama and gabiley be developed to such a high standard with three ports to bankrupt Djibouti and bring its people to somaliland.

In terms of Somalia, what interest could somaliland have in cooperation with Somalia a nation that has ceased to exist for over 23 years. A nation that has done everything possible to deny the legal right of the people of somaliland to end the union which they initiated.

The future lay in expanding and industrialising Somalilands western regions to bring Djibouti to its knees, to secure Somalilands eastern borders through force and economical development for the locals.

To expand free trade with the gulf countries and Ethiopia and promote industrialisation, modern infrastructure and technology and focusing on education of all Somalilands people's.

In terms of military alliances, European Union systems single passports.. That's just wishful thinking and idealism.

Somaliland as a regional military power backed by forced conscription, modern weaponry and investing in nuclear capability is the only way to insure our survival in our region.

Hawdian   

^ @ Cidaan Suldaan. Sunxanallah brother Why do u want Nuclear. And who is going to clean the nuclear waste. Also As I have said to u many times in private, and Im forced to do in public. This is somalia online. There are websites for Somaliya diidka please go there. When i login to Sol I want wanna debate with my somaliyans about good days of Siad Barre, October revolution and

Officer matuTukade, Maslah siyaab Barre, General Hersi, . Pleas let this be last warning, i dont like repeating myself.dont ruin our experience with all this somaliland business.

Cadale   

la ilaha war nimanku fuleysanaa. Trust me when i say konfurians anything south of puntland couldn't careless about somaliland. puntland iyo khatumo baad is haysataan not somalia.

Cidan, you think like a child.

You do realize that the French and Germans killed MILLIONS of each other only 70 years ago right? Entire generations of men were wiped out. And now the French and Germans get along perfectly fine. They share a border, a currency and a passport.

Stop looking into the past. You sound bitter. And you keep pointing to the crimes of the Kacaan era (which no one is denying) as justification for having a hostile attitude towards Koonfurians. Warya, I'm from the North too. I don't have this extreme hostility towards Koonfurians, but for some reason you do.

And you contradict yourself. You can't complain about Somalia "not recognizing" Somaliland for the last 23 years, when Somalia has actually ceased to exist since 1991. These temporary administrations are not a government, they know they're not a government, so stop looking to them for recognition. How can you expect cooperation with Somalia when Somalia is literally a country without a real government? Do you think before you speak?

Seriously Cidan, you're thinking like a child right now

Hawdian   

^ Please brother Cadale Dont say La illah -Say La illah ila Allah wa Mohammadan Rasulolah. I dont like correcting people but this is important . Thank you.

Who is CidanSultan looking towards for recognition? Muse Sudi? Qanyare? Aideed? Sheikh Shariif? Abdiqasim?

Warya, we did NOT have a government in Somalia in 23 years. So any negotiations between Somaliland and Somalia obviously would not be recognized nor would they be taken seriously by the international community.

Stop making it look like everybody's out to get you. As if the Koonfurians have this "conspiracy" to suppress and oppress Somalilanders. You're out of touch saaxib. Koonfurian civilians are trying to stay alive, and they couldn't care less about this Somaliland/Somalia crap. It won't change their situation at all.

This has nothing to do with hate this has everything to do with reality. I don't share your idealism. Not based on hate but history and interest.

I don't see my interests in cooperation with city states and failed states. But regional ambitions that can only be backed by strong economic growth, conscripted army backed by a nuclear deterrent considering Ethiopia is my naibour.

This bitterness and hatred won't get us anywhere. It's un-Islamic. It's an ugly attitude to have, and the criminals who violated the Somaliland people will all be dead within the next 20 years. So what's the use in this hostility?

You're acting as if the Koonfurians benefited from this civil war. Almost half a million of them died, their economy is in shambles, their citizens are running to other countries for refuge. The situation isn't pretty in the South at all, and all you can think of, is demanding that the poor civilians in Somalia look towards the political situation in Waqooyi and Toghdeer.

The average Somali is trying to stay alive and feed his family. Your arrogance knows no bounds Cidan.

Furthermore you've claimed before, on this forum, that the problems in Somalia are due to a cultural problem amongst the Koonfurians. That their culture is messed up and is a source of their misery. While Waqooyi culture is different, which is what allowed Reer Waqooyi to build a functioning State in the North.

Well if it's a cultural problem, and if Somaliland does become it's own independent State, then why shouldn't the Somalilanders do their part in reversing the cultural damage inflicted on the Koonfurians due to Italian colonization? Why shouldn't you attempt to teach them the appropriate way to handle things, and the appropriate way to manage a government? If Somaliland becomes a peaceful and powerful State, achieving such a thing is relatively easy, as you claim.

You keep contradicting yourself. You're too emotional

<cite>
said:</cite>

This has nothing to do with hate this has everything to do with reality. I don't share your idealism. Not based on hate but history and interest.

I don't see my interests in cooperation with city states and failed states. But regional ambitions that can only be backed by strong economic growth, conscripted army backed by a nuclear deterrent considering Ethiopia is my naibour.

This has EVERYTHING to do with hate and you know it. You rejoice everytime you hear bad news coming from Somalia. Come on, don't play games here Cidan.

I don't have any hatred towards the Southerners. None of my Reer Waqooyi friends have any hatred either. Why do you? And why do you insist that the 45% of Somalis who are under the age of 15 be treated as an enemy?

It's in the interests of any country to cooperate with their next-door neighbor. Of course the two states are going to cooperate. Just stop and think about what you're saying. You want to starve the Djiboutians because some members of their Government had an official policy of not-recognizing Somaliland Statehood.

The "failed state" of Somalia won't be a failed state forever. It's only a matter of time that Somalis get their act together. And what then? What happens then? When Somaliland is an independent country and Somalia is a functioning State? Do you advocate them being enemies the same way India and Pakistan are enemies?

People like you should be kept far away from making any policy decisions.

Not to mention that it's been an official African Union, United Nations, European Union and United States Policy not to recognize Somaliland at all, and this has been going on for 23 years.

Do you advocate that all of those countries become hostile enemy states to Somaliland as well? Should Somaliland be enemies with the US, the EU and the United Nations?

Not even the Ethiopians and Kenyans wanted to recognize Somaliland either. But now you want to expand diplomatic ties with them and be cordial with those 2 countries.

What's with this selective outrage? Do you see your hypocrisy here?

Hawdian   

Masllah cawo oo marka sacado ahed 8.36 magalada Borama ka daaey roob , roobkani waa mid la wadaa sugageye alxamdulilah.