Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Somalia's Only Operational Tanks Are In Puntland

Dr_Osman   

Somalia only known operational tanks were seen moving as president gaas visited galkayo. Their are no other known tanks that have been seen moving and operational in somalia. Their have been shows of tanks from abudwak, cadaado, ssc, and snm but none have been shown moving or operational. Why I say this is because, anyone can find the unoperational tanks littered in somalia from siyad barre day and paint it in military camoflague like cadaado or black like snm. The other tanks from abudwaq,ssc,galkayo haven't been painted and look rusty which is a strong argument for their operational or why else would they be rusty like that. Notice even ethiopian tanks are rusty too the ones which we know actually operate. The tanks in galkayo are below

tanks

tanks

tanks

tanks

tanks

tanks

tanks

tanks

Dr_Osman   

By the way I am not a big fan of siyad barre weapons, their old gear now, we should upgrade our darawish like we did with the marines and equip them with more modern equipments. I wouldn't mind seeing T71 tanks just not these T55 tanks, they are well past their due date. I think the marines and PIS serve as a perfect example of how Puntland should approach the modernisation of our darawish. They surely deserve it too.

Dr_Osman   

Ciidan rusts proves it's operational, no different to the rusts of ethiopia tanks. Can you show me one tank that moves in SNM land? or are they just the tanks that siyad left unoperational and you painted it and black and said look at this lol. Wallahi I don't believe SNM have tanks, its propaganda or lets see the thing move

One rusty tank that will fall apart at first shoot fired on it.

Didn't you hear the news Osman snm land is your master now:

http://www.somalilandsun.com/index.php/component/content/article/1867-somaliland-after-two-decades-the-armed-forces-come-to-age-

Somaliland has a tank division regularly used in the east to scare pirates.

While pirates have school children wearing pads and scateboard helmets

You wanna see them move ask te people of buhoodle if they move or not I'm sure they will tell.

Haha...

Dr_Osman   

Ciidan, Is it that hard to show one tank moving in somaliland? I guess so, their is no operational tanks, their is only non operational tanks which you showed and which I agree with. Plus there were more then 2 tanks there moving plus other s and that was only one base, you know how many bases puntland has in mudug or even the airport ones? Puntland has at least 10 tanks thats operational around 3 or 4 at each base

Dr_Osman   

Ciidan you just argue for the sake of arguing, where is xunjuf for god sakes. Now your dissing delta force and navy seal gear sxb?

navy seals

delta force

war niyahow wax iskula har, everyone knows the PIS is funded by the Americans, its nothing new and it's obvious their going to get american gear. Puntland has a variety of helmets darawish style commandos helmet, black helmets for marines, navy seal helmets for PIS equipped with night vision goggles.

Dr_Osman   

I am sure you seen these ones also on our PIS. It's an american funded agency PIS remember ashahado la dirir name was given to it years ago under cisman diyano illahi jannada haka warabiyo

PIS

Puntland so fearful of Somaliland.First it was puntland population is 2.4m when they can't even reach 200,000, then Rusty tanks and again jubaland purchased weapons.

Waar fuleeysanaa .Cowards...........hahaaaaa

Dr_Osman   

Burahadeer walle inaan halkas milyan ku caafin doonin, waxaan huba oo cadayntisa radinaya inaad 300k tahay iyo awdal uu yahay 200k iyo half milyanka kale waa darwish iyo makhir combined. Your election votes proved you are only 500k and the voting booths were put in awdal and snm territories, where is the other half is the question, its obvious where it is.SOOL and SANAAG.

Burahadeer, you been crushed bro by the most comprehensive population statistics on somalia or are you prepared to throw all the evidences away if you are be prepared to debunk it and then produce stronger evidence. Adeer its all over

^^^

That's true I remember reading up on Xiamen and xeeb.

Buraaaa....

It's called parallel pirate universe disorder or ppud.

In this world Estonia is the worlds super power and puntland is the strongest state in Africa.

Garowe, bosaso and north Galkacyo has a population of 7 million.

With the largest African army.

Hahaha....

Bura remember never correct or improve the standards of an enemy

Just nod and smile

:-)