Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Maamulka SNM accepts Federalism

Xaaji Xun making marmarsiyo excuses for this scandal

<cite>
said:</cite>

They are in Europe receiving training from the Europeans how is this a form of unity, Puntland army operates independently even though puntland claims to be part of Somalia. But Puntland wishes to have the same training the damuljadid government receives. Somaliland and Somalia already agreed in the talks to boos their securities and receive training's so i think this is part of the wider range. This is how ever not unity Somalis cannot unite there is to much unfinished business. Have u not seen Europeans visiting Hargeisa garowe and Mogadishu the same guy from a EU commissionery and other officials this is the same.

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1503/15037917/2423101-8972163942-laugh.gif

Soomaalidiid Allah ha jabiyo.

U should read the Somalia Somaliland communiques , than u will understand, Italians giving training how is this bad , u act as if they are in Mogadishu loool. I would have object if this was done in Somalia , But Italy Somalia and Somaliland agreed to train their defense forces and receive training from European countries.

Let me educate you

Ankara Communiqué

13 April 2013

Following the meeting at Chevening House (UK) of June 20-21, 2012 and the Dubai (UAE) of June 28, 2012, President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud of the Somali Federal Republic and President Ahmed Mohamed Silanyo of Somaliland Government met on 13 April 2013 in Ankara.

The meeting is hosted by the Government of Turkey at the request of the two parties.

The purpose of this meeting is to reopen the dialogue after the change in the leadership of the Somali Federal Republic, and to establish a way forward for the dialogue.

The two parties:

1. Expressed their commitment to the continuation of the Dialogue.

2. Endorsed the content of the Chevening house Declaration agreed on 21 June 2012, and the Dubai Statement signed on 28 June 2012.

3. Stated that the Dialogue is between the Federal Government of Somalia and the Government of Somaliland. The international community that is supporting this process will only provide facilitation when is needed.

4. Agreed to encourage and facilitate International aid and development provided to Somaliland.

5. Agreed the need to consolidate a cooperation on security sector through sharing intelligence, training as well as sharing scholarships for security sector professionals in order to become more effective in the fight against terrorism, extremism, piracy, illegal fishing toxic dumping, maritime crime and serious crime.

6. Proposed to meet within 90 days in Istanbul at a date later to be agreed by the parties.

7. Agreed to refrain from using any inflammatory language and any other act which may put the continuation of the Dialogue at risk.

You Somalidiids are so lost from reality. War ninyahow you are equal to Puntland. Both of you are Regional states in Somali Republic.

You live in lala world.

War xaji you wasting your time with this one gurigisa aya la haysta Saxib hahaha....

Internet is all he has left.

Don't bother..

Somalia dieing I own las canod. I sit a few miles from bosaso and garowe and I am the only somali people and nation who is capable of achieving what I achieved in this century.

Keep crying... Your internet posts are just that posts.

Liberate your village then speak

^^ Lol the pirates are desperate president siilaanyo in 1991 wrote a well drafted constitution and a power sharing formula between the SNM and the USC, this is not a secret. This speech of president siilaanyo was in the United states Cabdilahi Yusuf accused Siilaanyo and the SNM that they always wanted separation. Siilaanyo corrected Yey and told him that SNM was not about independence and that they wanted a union.And this was the truth the Borama editors are playing and playing it out of context. Siilaanyo is the elected SL president and he defends the nation. Any way i dont even know why i am telling you this.