Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Islam and Hsexuality

Lool are you braindead to the point where you couldn't comprehend my argument? Seriously are you kidding me?

And yes I do know how to read and understand Arabic. Not fluently, but I know enough to read the Quran in its original form. You don't know me....and making up assumptions about me is only gonna make you look idiotic on this forum.

You didn't answer my challenge. You completely ignored it.

Nowhere could you prove your assertions and nowhere did I see a proper response to what I wrote.

Warya do yourself a favor and come up with proper arguments.

The fact that you can't even understand the term "Lost in Translation" when discussing this topic......yet you clearly understand what it means when it comes to Qiyaamul Layl, when it literally means Standing at Night, shows that you're beyond reasoning with.

Now you're just being a troll

That was the worst display of arrogance and know-nothing bravado I have ever seen on this website. Wallahi I came out the shower and I'm still in shock.

The term "Ina Rabbaku yaclamu an naka taquumu" literally means "Surely your Lord knows that you stand" Stand for what? What is he standing for?

Anyone with even a tiny amount of knowledge and common sense could infer that it means he's standing for prayer. Even though word "prayer" was never mentioned. The meaning gets lost in translation but that's what it means.

The same way how Qiyaamul Layl literally means "Standing at Night". And obviously Qiyaamul Layl is referring to the night-prayer, where we Muslims pray for the whole night, or a portion of the night. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. The same way how it doesn't take a genius to know that Prophet Lot was offering marriage and not fornication, as anyone with even 2 brain-cells could know what this verse is inferring.

Now watch this character come up with some new point, or repeating his old points, thinking he sounds logical.

And watch him avoid every single question and challenge I've posed here. Watch it happen. He won't even bother answering anything I've ever asked him

<cite>
said:</cite>

That was the worst display of arrogance and know-nothing bravado I have ever seen on this website. Wallahi I came out the shower and I'm still in shock.

The term "
Ina Rabbaku yaclamu an naka taquumu
" literally means "Surely your Lord knows that you stand"
Stand for what? What is he standing for?

Anyone with even a tiny amount of knowledge and common sense could infer that it means he's standing for prayer. Even though word "prayer" was never mentioned. The meaning gets lost in translation but that's what it means.

The same way how Qiyaamul Layl literally means "Standing at Night". And obviously Qiyaamul Layl is referring to the night-prayer, where we Muslims pray for the whole night, or a portion of the night. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. The same way how it doesn't take a genius to know that Prophet Lot was offering marriage and not fornication, as anyone with even 2 brain-cells could know what this verse is inferring.

Dear brother, there is no coming back from that post dont even try :D

You embarrassed even your own cheerleader Khayra by that clear ignorance of basic Arabic and Quran :D

(Actually even I am a little embarrassed for you, me the 'Kaafir' schooling you on your Quran!) :D :D

Why exactly are you saying: Ina Rabbaku yaclamu annaka taquumu?

That is not a complete sentence. Taquumo alone means standing, but when you say:

Ina Rabbaku yaclamu an naka taquumu al layla, would translate absolutely perfectly to night prayer, just as it did in the original verse.

" Inna rabbaka yaclamu annaka taquumo adna min thuluth allayl.

So the English translation is the one trying to catch up to the Arabic verse, the verse in its original Arabic is clear to any Arabic speaker.

<cite>

Okay, one more example from the Quran to deliver the final blow to these Wahabi circus performers.

There is a very similar case in the Quran where a man is offering one of his daughters to another man
in marriage this time
. This happens in the story of Moses fleeing the wrath of Egypt's Pharaoh. Now the dear G.O.D is very clear as to what is on offer here:

28_27.png

He said, "Indeed,
I wish to wed you one of these
, my two daughters, on that you serve me for eight years; but if you complete ten, it will be from you. And I do not wish to put you in difficulty. You will find me, if Allah wills, from among the righteous."

There is no need to insert words in brackets, or make shit up to get the meaning across here because it is explicitly mentioned in the Arabic text. There is no care taken to adhere to the 'nuances of the Arabic language' or to make up some 'universal understanding' of the text because, again like the previous verses on Lut, its very clear.

Your time is up sxb.

He is avoiding my post above with a similar example from the Quran.

He is dismissing identical verses from the Bible.

He is speaking as an authority in Arabic when he is being schooled in front of everyone right here.

What a loser!

Khayr, why dont you help our brother DoctorKenny? Why are you leaving him to the wolves? :D

Beyond the semantics, the prophet Lut was offering his daughters as proven above, this is beyond a shadow of a doubt in lawyer terms, lets see what bullshit the good doctor is going to bring next. :D

Umm yeah. This is the time where I stop posting.

There ain't no way I'm going to spend 5 minutes of my time formulating another repetitive response to braindead losers. He blatantly lied here, and he avoided answering a single one of my questions.

The thread is open and viewable for all to see. And I hate to sound redundant.

The BrainDead Atheist proved himself to be beyond reason. He's a troll, and there comes a time when you really don't want to waste your time talking to him.

Khayr   

<cite>

Two consenting adults mean two consenting adults; there is no distinction between them.
My interpretation of this story is just as valid as those interpretations of the so-called scholars
who insert their own "understanding" into the sacred verses of the Holy Quran and pass them on as "what Allah really meant" to the unsuspecting masses.

What Islamic Scholarship do you possess that

would negate 1400yrs of Islamic Scholarship?

And no, crowd sourcing and the # of likes for your posts doesn't count towards your accreditation nor as indexing for your citations.

<cite>

The BrainDead Atheist proved himself to be beyond reason. He's a troll, and there comes a time when you really don't want to waste your time talking to him.

How many times exactly did you say you're leaving this discussion? :D

Just disappear sxb, you're spent. This discussion proved once and for all your measure when it comes to Islamic knowledge and Quran. What is worse is that you still cling on the to the drivel you've been spewing in this thread even after being proven embarrassingly wrong on countless points. You continue to speak about an 'understanding' and some 'hidden meaning' that may be lost in translation, justifying why the verse is so vague and trying to come up with obscure turds for excuses, ignoring in the process the clear verse and the correlation with other text and even basics of Arabic language.

I mean, look at the next best excuse your Wahabi camp came up with: oh, he is the father of all the women of Sodom so he actually meant them :D Shidh fooqal shidh.

Get lost.

(or just post again saying how you will never post anything else on this :D )

Khayr   

<cite>

Beyond the semantics, the prophet Lut was offering his daughters as proven above, this is beyond a shadow of a doubt in lawyer terms, lets see what bullshit the good doctor is going to bring next.
:D

Your claim has always been that they were offered to be raped and not for marriage. You have failed to show how you came to that conclusion and your posts show that you are not legally sane.