Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Abuudwaq Balanbal Dhanbal Join Puntland. Video

Dalmar1   

Bro how is Cabuudwaaq going to join Puntland when Galmudug sits in between,.... That's unless Galmudug joins Puntland which personally I would encourage!

I thought that anything South Mudug will be under the authority of Galmudug's new Central state that extends to baledweyne?

Dr_Osman   

Dalmar you know abuudwaq is building a road to galkacyo that bypassds galmudug? It's already shaping up, but their region sit right on ethiopia border of galgaduud

abuudwaq

I'll try to find that project on abuudwaq and galkayo road, i read it somewhere a while ago.

Dalmar1   

Bro thank for the info, but isnt this (picture below) the land Galmdudug claims,so if yes,again Hyow would they by pass Galmudug??

Bro Osman, I and you know its not feasible for reer caabduwaaq to join Puntland unless Galmudug joins the board,...

null

Dr_Osman   

If they create a road connecting abuudwak to galkacyo via galdogob they are set. Galdogob is already setting up a road connecting to galkacyo so half the job is already done. I don't think galmudug will be incoporated but galkayo might be, espeipcially once they set up the central region govt and have other viable cities to be capital. I doubt they would want a xafad as a capital kkkkk

Dr_Osman   

Daaplmar what galmudug claims is not what it rules, it also claims hobyo and it doesn't rule there. The point is galmudug doesn't rule abuudwaq it's struggling with ximan and xeeb and has huge battles ahead with dhusomareeb and hiiran, I think the last of their concerns is abudwak if you ask me.

I doubt galmudug can unite the habars let alone hiiran. Remember galmudug territority is only 1.5 states so they need to incoporate hiiran and thats why they are doing this central mamulm project. Even if galmudug was in the way bro who are we kidding do you think anyone up untill hamar stands a chance against Puntland? if you do your deluded