Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Senegal player caught stealing a gold neclace

This is sad. I hate to hear news like this about a fellow African but I don't see any excuse why anyone in his position should do such a thing. Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeb.

======================================

NEWS ARTICLE

1678434333.jpg

Senegal's Fadiga Caught Stealing, Expected to Play in World Cup

Seoul, May 29 (Yonhap) -- Senegal midfielder Khalilou Fadiga was investigated by police for allegedly stealing a gold necklace but will be able to play in the team's World Cup opener Friday against France, Daegu police said Wednesday.

The police plans to recommend that local prosecution not indict Fadiga as his alleged theft charges are light.

Fadiga was booked without being put in detention Tuesday after stealing the necklace, worth 300,000 won (US$233), at a shop in downtown Daegu, a southern provincial city where the team training camp is located.

He stated in a police investigation that he committed the misdeed "just out of curiosity."

Fadiga, plying his trade with France's Auxerre, is one of Senegal's top playmakers.

After finishing training in Daegu Wednesday afternoon, the Senegalese team is scheduled to fly into Seoul to prepare for the World Cup opener.

sshim@yna.co.kr

Hibo   

The story is not true bro. Don't believe every racist article you read, but R Kelly molested kids

True he stole the jewel but wat they purposely do not mention is that this was only a bet between senegal players..an idiot one yes but just a bet..do u think dat such paid players would steal jewels or other things when they can afford dat an even more..

Wat is sure is dat if the player was Beckham or Raul or Figo they won't even had talked about this stuff..na'mean..

Macalin   

Nubian -Queen..u must have taken too may African-american classes..mmm mmm what a shame.

a thief is a thief..be it beckham,ronaldo or pele..shame on this idiot.

TUUG LAQABTI TABAR MALEH...nacalaa ii maxaan dhaha iyo senagaleeska tahay.******(yall know).

indhadeeq..true it sure killed the cat.

LST>see what i mean duqa>?

yo lakkad i didn't say dat wat he did was good..sure its a big shame...an yeah guess dat i've took too many American-africain classes..and for sure i'll always stand for black ppl rights...my thoughts remain the same..they treat him as a criminal just because i was from Africa..dats it..an for me dat is the biggest shame!!

Nubian-Queen,

Ever heard of Wynona Ryder (A Hollywood Multi-Millionaire) and how she almost got away with stealing over $5000 worth of merchandise from a department store. The point is people with lots of money do steal either out of greed or out of sickness.

Also, why are you blindly injecting the element of race? And can you really justify thievery, I mean it’s not like he was starving to death and stole a loaf of bread.

Peace

Macalin   

nubian queen> the name says it all.

good luck ...the blk man has always and will always be subject to prejudice,,i guess even when caught stealng..lol..mhm.

MCC> my man...whats race go to do with this???

i wonder..peace

lakkad,

"whats race go to do with this???"

That’s my question too to NQ when she said.

they treat him as a criminal just because i was from Africa..dats it..an for me dat is the biggest shame!!

A thief is a thief no matter what nationality, origin, race or creed he/she belongs to. He/She should be arrested for stealing and prosecuted. A bet or the color of his/her skin should NOT be an excuse to get an exception.

Peace