Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Shadia is on the run since 2004

This story left me in tears. If my daughter had a bastard I'd tell people I adopted from my tribesmen and send her ass to Somalia.

The methods of parenting in Somalia doesn't work here in the west.

The Deen is not to be hard. People make mistakes.

Khayr   

Hassan,

How old are you? Stop snitching on her and let her be. She has her own family now.

Nin Yaaban,

Why are you always out to tell on other Somalis and sell them out? Maaxa kaagaley aarintaan.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Hassan,

How old are you? Stop snitching on her and let her be. She has her own family now.

Nin Yaaban,

Why are you always out to tell on other Somalis and sell them out? Maaxa kaagaley aarintaan.

Ma qof dhiigyo cab'ah ayaad leedahay maxaa kaagalay oo u sheegeesaa? Dadkoo dhan beey waajib ku tahay in gacan ku dhiigleyaasha la sheega...hadii kale, qof maskiin ah ayuu hadana beri dilaayaa.

Holac   

Khayr, what happened to your morals and religious values? You care more about perception than doing what is right. Who cares if someone thinks you are a snitch. Do the right thing.

ElPunto   

What a moron with even worse moron family. I feel sorry for the poor bastard that is married to her. Waxaa hoosta laga so galinaya inkaar and you don't know the backstory.

I'm sure they're local husband knows that she is wanted but he went in it knowing her fam is supporting her

Btw, why aren't these FBI detectives following the money trail. I sure know it will lead to the land where they abuse a cocaine-like leafs like as if it was a medicine.