Sign in to follow this  
SomaliPhilosopher

Siyaasad jacbur

Round table 1:

1. Why is Tarzan still around? even leading a new street project. That guy is politically immortal. I hear Mohamed Ali "America", ambassador to Kenya, is bidding for his spot.

2. Why did the new Somali foreign Minister include his personal gmail on his Twitter bio? Is he kidding or does he want his email to be a qabil, fadhi ku dirir, money-begging, spam center?

3. What ever happened to Hassan Sheikh's "nomad diplomacy"?

---------------------

Please discuss

Cadale   

1: I think the reason why tarzan isn't gone yet is because the government hasn't found the right person yet many people are fighting for that position especially a certain sub clan of the unuka lol yariisow,cali ameriko,sheikha muudey gacal,Muungaab and a dozen others are competing for the post. Personally i am a tarzan supporter i want the man to stay he's the best mayor in xamar these 20+ years.

Mooge   

1. Tarzan is liked by his subclan and has a lot of supporters in mogadishu. even qoslaye tried to sack him and could not do it. waa mixnad socota ninka tarzan.

2. i don't know why most somali ministers have hotmail, yahoo and gmail. it is immature behavior to use such emails publicly because it lowers the position and makes minister look like a commoner.

3. Xasan Qoslaye has failed. he is now waiting to finish his term. 3 more years will be wasted.