Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

Bad news for Ethiopian haters

Kaluun   

Many Somalis from Somalia, Somaliland (small group that usually hates everyone in the region), Djibouti, NFD and even here Somali Region hate the blessed nation but the nation marches on with the blessing of the Sahaba.

There is nothing haters can do but look on as it dominates Africa not just the Horn. I have bad news for all you haters:

Ethiopia hailed as 'African lion' with fastest creation of millionaires

Michael Buerk's famished Ethiopia of 1984 has
become a nation achieving 93% GDP growth in six years
, finds study

Where are you on the graph?

African-millionaires_WEB.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/04/ethiopia-faster-rate-millionaires-michael-buerk

That's why I tell SL do business with Ethiopia and you will boom. 60 years ago if you did business with the declined USA, you would be laughing and today Ethiopia is the US of our region if not continent.

Ethiopia has rich elites but it has Millions of poor peasants nothing to be proud off, and stop associating the Noble Saxabas with Ethiopia a country that persecutes Muslims

Kaluun   

Xaaji,

Muslims in Ethiopia enjoy far greater freedom than those in Somalia. Tell me when was the last time a Sheikh was bombed outside his mosque after prayer in Ethiopia?

I am sure you heard the news from Bosasso, Kismayo, Mogadishu just to name few. Sorry mate you guys hunt down each others as Salafists, Wahabists, Suufis...

At least here you can go pray and mind your own business. Harrar has more mosques than the entire Somaliland.

^^ Why are there no Mosques in Axum why cant Muslims Build a Mosque in Axum, the so called same city you try link the Saxabas with. Muslims are persecuted in Ethiopia this is a fact they hold demonstrations every now and than in addis ababa. Harar was an islamic city conquered by the Xabashiss in the 19 century. Its the same city Muslims waged Jihads against the Christian Xabashis

Kaluun   

They are all over Ethiopia and by far Tigray is the most tolerant place in Ethiopia. You have no idea how close the Muslim and Christian Tigraians are.

Ethiopia is on another level. It's not the land you know where Salafist, Wahabists, Suufis and Timoweyn can't even share waayso.

Guje   

I agree, there is no religious persecution per se in ethiopia, but they are vigilant against political islam. ironically as kaluun pointed out muslims are safer and have more opportunities in christian dominated ehtiopia, same story in kenya. that should tell us something.

Hawdian   

@ Kaluun -Please tell me the midgets pay you to promote them otherwise you sure are writng a lot for nothing. Ethiopia is 1000 years behind the rest of mankind , sorry to burst your bubble kid. Btw hows that raw meat eating stuff going for you guys any diarrhoea etc. I knew an ethiopian cleaner she jumped out of a balcony atleast she's happy now .

Kaluun   

Hawdian I used to think you were grown man but you spoke like a little girl there. It's okay I understand your from the far east and were always isolated there. Once we build this Erigavo road, we will show you a new world and bring you out off that cave.

Until then I don't expect much different from what you said above.

Ethiopia is not tolerant to other believers or else Muslims would be allowed to Build mosques in Axum , Ethiopia only has a few rich elites the rest of the population lives under severe poverty. Sorry but Xabashidu wa dad aad u liita.