Sign in to follow this  
spartacus

Somaliland man stabs wife, seizes baby, Edna Adan helps her

Safferz   

OdaySomali;989298 wrote:
The reason why she chooses to be so visible is because this increases donations to her hospital, to buy expensive equipment, training equipment and to fund the day to day running of the hopital's operations and the field clinics/community nurse-midwifes she has set up in the region. By attending engagements, making documentaries this raises awareness and more people donate. Dani kaa adag.

I think you're being generous. She does it to increase her own profile as well.

OdaySomali;989298 wrote:
The reason why she chooses to be so visible is because this increases donations to her hospital, to buy expensive equipment, training equipment and to fund the day to day running of the hopital's operations and the field clinics/community nurse-midwifes she has set up in the region. By attending engagements, making documentaries this raises awareness and more people donate. Dani kaa adag.

Thanks Oday I guess we should give her the benefit of the doubt.

Hawdian   

Adna Adan and people like her are Giants in our society she has donated her own time, money, land and everything - for all that people who use the hospital will always be in debt to her. I truly admire the lady and congratulate her for working so hard every single day to improve the health of our people . We must judge people on their action and building a hospital in Somaliland to help ill people is a wonderful and noble work. I wish her all the best she truly deserves all the praise in the world .