Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

Hirsi Yajuj Majuj (gaab) aka the evil mini-me is productive

Kaluun   

I used to dislike Hirsi Ali Haji Hassan, the so called Presidential Minister, whom I have since dubbed "Yajuj Majuj" because he was all over Ahmed Silanyo. He was a little evil mini-me that dominated all Somaliland government and even Dahabshiil. He didn't respect others jobs and their responsibilities. You can read my article: Somaliland: Silaanyo’s other invisible hand or real leader? (http://horseedmedia.net/2012/12/26/somaliland-silaanyos-other-invisible-hand-or-real-leader)

994210_398915730212335_992722575_n.jpg

I was shocked when he asked us in Madaxtooyada to promote him so the SL people can discover him. He revealed to us that he planned to run for president in the future and thus he needed all the promotion he can get. To make matters worse, we saw inside Madaxtooyada all ministers required his permissions. One instance, a minister wanted to talk to us and Hirsi told him to wait outside.

That's when we turned on him instead of 'promoting' him and maybe we did the opposite :D

Anyways after a year or two, Hirsi is now off Silanyo's back and Silanyo finally saw the light. Placing him under SRA (Somaliland Roads Authority) was the best thing Silanyo did. I hope I don't see him travelling with Silanyo on every trip like before as if he is his wallet.

Anyways, Hirsi might be Yajuj Majuj mini-evil but he gets the job done. Right now he is one of the most productive ministers in Silanyo administration along with Warran Adde (75% productive), Hussein Abdi Duale (60% productive) and ina Hashi Abdi (55% productive).

I would rate Hirsi 70% productive. The rest of the ministers are below 50% productive (not even average performers) but Bidar might require sometime under his new portfolio. He is making serious changes there including a new bill that will take SL from small solo traders to corporation (the idea is to protect joint ventures, and provide laws for small traders to combine together etc).

He also since created http://somalilandinvest.net/ and produce huge data on the country's development, investment opportunities, resources, challenges. Great work and still under progress.

You can read it here: http://somalilandinvest.net/somaliland_investment_guide.pdf

When Landers do something that jeopardizes Somaliland's interest the way I see it fit, I am often the first one to attack it. When Landers get something right, I am also the first to congratulate them. I just don't ride the boat because I happen to be born into the dominant family.

Mooge   

my friend in nairobi was saying Xirsi, the new Sakiin of Somaliland is actually sixiroole by profession. i though it was a joke, but now you may have a point. lool.

Xirsi is not to bad he is being portrayed in the SL media differently and most of the time negatively but he is doing a good job especially on the Ceerigaabo Burco road.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;988764 wrote:
Xirsi is not to bad he is being portrayed in the SL media differently and most of the time negatively but he is doing a good job especially on the Ceerigaabo Burco road.

Ma Engineer bu noqday, mise waa kuuli? Mise Wasarada Wadooyinka ayuu u shaqeeya?

hirsi he doesn't have any educational background or diploma on any title , he was just business man, anyone knows much his biography? all i know his ankle brought inside

Kaluun;988605 wrote:
Anyways, Hirsi might be Yajuj Majuj mini-evil but he gets the job done. Right now he is one of the most productive ministers in Silanyo administration along with Warran Adde (75% productive), Hussein Abdi Duale (60% productive) and ina Hashi Abdi (55% productive).

I would rate Hirsi 70% productive. The rest of the ministers are below 50% productive (not even average performers) but Bidar might require sometime under his new portfolio. He is making serious changes there including a new bill that will take SL from small solo traders to corporation (the idea is to protect joint ventures, and provide laws for small traders to combine together etc).

I thing you chose more show-phonist type of minsters. Behind the seen Dr saed shire is the best minster on job without him their was no national development plan (NDP) and thanks with NPD we make Special arrangement by the eu new-deal and he work more than 2 years Somaliland development fond (SDF)

Kaluun   

Dr Shire no doubt did his thing and contributed positively however developing one scheme will not put him in the top five competent ministers. He needs to give us more of who he is, speak more often and sell to us his ideas. He remains a man who just confines himself to his office chair and no doubt gets things done but we need personalities...politics is personalities as much as being pro-active.

Hirsi Yajuj might be hated for his stinky personality and arrogant leadership but we know who he is. Shire remains unknown.