Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

2013 Nomad of the Year

Jacpher   

Finishing third; that's what you get for running a clean campaign. A thing about negative campaigns? They work!

I lost to a candidate that didn't even run. Thanks a lot SOL. :mad:

Kidding, kidding kidding people. Tanag yu feero armaajo for yuwar fowtis.

Safferz   

Tillamook;991931 wrote:
^

I'd certainly be dubious about anyone who didn't know himself/herself.

So...who are you, really?

A feminazi, pseudo-intellectual and possible communist of unknown and likely shady origins. Appears to be hated by the old boys' club of SOL yet inbox is regularly filled with phone number requests. Transplanted Canadian who lives in the US most of the year, and Africa over the summers. Has a strange love/hate (usually hate) relationship with resident troll Alpha Blondy, some would even argue they are the same poster but I would say Alpha wishes he was clever enough for Safferz to be a script :P

STOIC   

Safferz is a graduate student.I'm not going to mention what department, but it only took me few seconds to find out. Happy New Year folks..

Haatu   

STOIC;991960 wrote:
Safferz is a graduate student.I'm not going to mention what department, but it only took me few seconds to find out. Happy New Year folks..

No sh.it sherlock. She practically tell us daily what she studies and where :D

Haatu   

I got a respectable 19 votes. Bearing in mind that I didn't even appear in the list last year I think this is a very good achievement.

Sidaas awgeed, waxaan jeclaan lahaa in mahadcelin ballaaran oo kash iyo laabta kasoo go'dey inaan u gudbiyo taageerayaasheyda intii i bogaadisay iyo intii ii codayseyba dhammaan. Giddigiin waxaan idiin rajeynayaa wanaag iyo baraare. Intii nacabka ahayd oon cod iyo bogaadin midna aan uga kulmin, waxaan leeyahay aabahaa...:D

STOIC   

Waryatha daliin yarro it is hard to meet talented, articulate and intelligent Somali single girl. Better play your cards right. Alpha is probably -in a growl that rises menacingly-gonna punch me in the jaw for inviting competition. What can I say if his impulse doesn't enjoy competition. Boys Let her troubles you with her time.

STOIC   

Saferz, forgive me for being busybody! You posts have been roving through my mind in search of keys to the secret of the institution you attend. I was thrilled when I found out this little secret. Please dismis me as some over excited old uncle (I classify myself as old nothing beats 33).

Safferz   

STOIC;992016 wrote:
Saferz, forgive me for being busybody! You posts have been roving through my mind in search of keys to the secret of the institution you attend. I was thrilled when I found out this little secret. Please dismis me as some over excited old uncle (I classify myself as old nothing beats 33).

It's okay STOIC, I see that you've edited :P I'm not terribly concerned with anonymity and I know you're not the only person to have pieced together enough info to figure me out, but I don't need every SOLer knowing who I am either lol.