Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

2013 Nomad of the Year

Alpha Blondy;991062 wrote:
can you please explain why Alpha was excluded from this year's ceremony?

Alpha Blondy, i was going to include you, but i thought you quiet walahi (i dunno why), so thats why i didn't add you.

Well, Safferz (your g/f:)) is winning, so that should count for something.

Nin-Yaaban;991066 wrote:
Alpha Blondy, i was going to include you, but i thought you quiet walahi (i dunno why), so thats why i didn't add you.

Well, Safferz (your g/f:)) is winning, so that should count for something.

you've included General Draconian, maha?

there are only cordial relations between Alpha and Saffz. i can confirm we're not in a relationship.

Alpha Blondy;991068 wrote:
you've included General Draconian, maha?

there are only cordial relations between Alpha and Saffz. i can confirm we're not in a relationship.

General Duke was just symbolic, and the next person with the highest vote count wins (in my book at least).

Well, with you and Saffz, that's kinda surprising, but o'well i guess. Cadale, Haatu and Apophis are properly jumping up in joy some where now. :)

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;991063 wrote:
i would've won and you know that very well. the very fact you're comparing us is laughable.

the people don't need a pseudo-intellectual gigolo slightly detached from reality and shaky on social issues. the people are yearning for a real leader with real policies. this is not a beauty pageant ee naga daa khiyaliga.

Lol:eek:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;991063 wrote:
i would've won and you know that very well. the very fact you're comparing us is laughable.

the people don't need a pseudo-intellectual gigolo slightly detached from reality and shaky on social issues. the people are yearning for a real leader with real policies. this is not a beauty pageant ee naga daa khiyaliga.

Your whining in this thread is embarrassing as hell. Get over it, we both know I would beat you in any sort of contest here, including a beauty pageant :mad: You simply don't have enough scripts to compete with a boss chick.

(victory song)

uchi   

Alpha Blondy;986654 wrote:
i will create my own Nomad of the year thread. this list is flawed. it's bias. it's BS.

i've officially boycotted this thread. thanks.

Al.

3 pages later...

Alpha Blondy;987224 wrote:
this would've been more interesting if i were a candidate. shame.

maybe it's not too late to launch my candidacy.

Alpha Blondy;991062 wrote:
can you please explain why Alpha was excluded from this year's ceremony?

YoniZ   

Nin-Yaaban, have you heard the word 'numbers don't lie'.....you have done good job for the 'protest vote' camp.

My vote goes to the long fallen General Duke :)

Here is an other protest vote to highlight the dissipated quality of SOL in 2013.