Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Who's going to be the next Prime Minister

Now you are just being silly since when is beledweyne in Somaliland? or gedo in somaliland or hobyo in Somaliland u lost me there, can you locate them in Somaliland?

Classified;986495 wrote:
Beledweyne is located in Somaliland.

Hobyo is located in Somaliland.

Gedo is located in Somaliland.

That makes them Somalilanders.

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

:cool: I see what you did there.

Hawdian   

whats more important for xassan and qoladiisa is that the new pm inu noqdho qof ah xizbiga dheega cusub oo la shaqeyn karaa dowlada xassan iyo programkooda . Markasta dhicna waa 4.5 dhincna waaxa loo baxanyee nin ah hizbiga raaga dowlada gacan,ta ugu jiirto.

well if the president wants to day to day affairs, going as far as demanding a share of cabinet seats, then he should run for prime minister ship. Truth is, the one who failed here is not only Saacid. All the missteps came from villa Somalia, not Villa Baydhaba. Saacid and Hassan had a deal that for whatever reason the president would steer. now for hassan to not break that but the throw the blame at the pm and then fire him is just odd. The PM and presidency are a power sharing positions, we need a strong PM and president, or you will have this lopsided and dysfunctional government like the one that was impeached today. If you can't control your cabinet, like Saacid, what can you control....

Kaluun   

Unlike Sheikh Sharif and Abdillahi Yusuf who couldn't remove their Premieres, Sheikh Cullusow got rid off him in 14 days. That's record in Konfur politics and thus a serious player not just a face of an NGO.

Today the likes of Naxar, Dahir Alasow and Garowe quarter will not sleep. Cullusow now can name whoever he wants even if thats Turkish bread baker from Turkish Kilometer-Istanbul.

Somalia is not exactly a parliamentary system it seems that the pm runs the cabinet but still the president is far from a symbolic position, the president wants to lead the government as the President. If a Prime minister who takes firm control over his cabinet than there will be conflict with the president. Lets see what happens next.

Kaluun;988876 wrote:
Unlike Sheikh Sharif and Abdillahi Yusuf who couldn't remove their Premieres, Sheikh Cullusow got rid off him in 14 days. That's record in Konfur politics and thus a serious player not just a face of an NGO.

Today the likes of Naxar, Dahir Alasow and Garowe quarter will not sleep. Cullusow now can name whoever he wants even if thats Turkish bread baker from Turkish Kilometer-Istanbul.

Lol, Saacid was no friend of Garowe, we will sleep soundly knowing who ever will be appointed can do no worse then Saacid

Saacid was a doormat and he got booted out by the President

If the new Prime Minister actually has a backbone, what makes you think that Hassan Sheikh will treat him courteously? If anything, this will set the stage for renewed conflict in the future. It's a lose-lose situation. It doesn't seem like Hassan Sheikh knows what he's doing at all.

Kaluun   

Naxar,

You missed the point. The message from Cullusow quarter is; you do as I ask otherwise you have 14 days to lobby your few MPs. I can hire you and willingly replace you as I wish. Shirdon job is done against Puntland and Jubbaland, now its time to turn the table on something else...now they need a new guy that plays good cop on another group.

That's the game here sxb...get yourself Playstation 4 :)

Cullusow and HAG secret society have money, Turks, AMISOM, Addis Ababa and are united for the first time in a very long time (no north Mog vs South Mog)....and that's why they can replace the others like dirty Diapers.

Who in your neck of the hoods is up for a 6 month internship job in Mogadishu under HAG supervision?

Requirements include: He must accept and even attend meetings in Fowzia's bedroom.

^^^

Kalun your comments are just tedious and irritating, i know you think your funny but who ever told that played an hideous joke on you. Stop polluting the forum with your verbal diarrhea.

Its is the nature of Somali parliaments to vote down governments, our political system incentivizes this sort of thing. The thinking in the head of mps goes like this: "if this government is ousted, maybe I will get a seat in the new". I little over 50 percent fulls under that sort of thinking, know that they don't support the president or PM for clannish reasons. The rest will vote along clan lines to either support the PM or President along clan lines. The numbers support we seeing coming out parliament support this theory Kaluun. Sometimes though, you have a strong PM that can galvanize MPs to his side, curb presidential power grab and corruption. Hassan has clearly shown himself to be corrupt, wither himself or the people he surrounds himself with. This is why we need a strong PM, come what may.