Sign in to follow this  
Classified

delete

Maqane   

Saff it was about Gold diggers, then Islamic universities. It's not the first time, i'm wondering how this user is changing the topic title or is the moderator/ Admin playing with us :confused: Whatever the case is, this is Doqonimo and not funny at all :mad:.

Maqane   

^ You're right i just discovered it now but had never expected it would be possible for the members to do that/ Admin would allow it. It's recommended that board owners should not allow it's members to edit their topic title, and restrict post editing after period of time, which is now the default settings. This is the best way to avoid such things. Maamulka waa inuu dib u tixgeliyaa arrinkan, waa iga talo.

Safferz   

Maqane;985546 wrote:
Saff it was about Gold diggers, then Islamic universities. It's not the first time, i'm wondering how this user is changing the topic title or is the moderator/ Admin playing with us :confused: Whatever the case is, this is Doqonimo and not funny at all :mad:.

He does this often with his posts, I don't understand it.

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;985547 wrote:
You can change the name of the post within 'advanced editing'. I think he just find out that function.

Well I just found it out too thank you;)