Sign in to follow this  
nuune

US says Alshabaab leader seized in Barawe raid

nuune   

But who is the leader, some saying the leader is a Chechniyaan, others saying, Godane, some saying Shangoole.

Meanwhile, Alshabaab published this on their twitter this evening, stuff belonging to the SEAL team:

BV2EcLcCQAA4C1R.jpg

Now there is a confusion whether the leader is killed, captured or missed target.

The raid is said to be a response to Westgate Mall attack.

-------------------

The SEAL team stealthily approached the beachfront house by sea before exchanging gunfire with militants in a predawn firefight that was the most significant raid by American troops on Somali soil since commandos killed Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan, a Qaeda mastermind, near the same town four years ago.

The unidentified Shabab leader is believed to have been killed in the firefight, but the SEAL team was forced to withdraw before that could be confirmed, a senior American security official said. Such operations by American forces are rare because they carry a high risk, and indicate that the target was considered a high priority. Baraawe, a small port town south of Mogadishu, the Somali capital, is known as a gathering place for the Shabab’s foreign fighters.

Source

nuune   

BREAKING: AP sources: Navy SEALs raid Somali town, don't find al-Qaida suspect related to Nairobi attack.

nuune   

Somali government was not informed about this raid in barawe, Radio Muqdisho just says ciidama shisheeya oo weerar ku qaadey Baraawe, waxaas hada maxey tahey, dowlad aan lala tashaneyn, Alpha, comment on this please kolleey balaayaa tahayee, inaar

^ the Westgate attacks was an inside job. why are American Navy seals attacking Somalia? this is unacceptable.

i wouldn't allow such heinous abuses of territorial sovereignty, you know.

nuune;980546 wrote:
Somali government was not informed about this raid in barawe, Radio Muqdisho just says ciidama shisheeya oo weerar ku qaadey Baraawe, waxaas hada maxey tahey, dowlad aan lala tashaneyn,
Alpha
, comment on this please kolleey balaayaa tahayee, inaar

aar they're shooting the sequel to Black Hawk Down, baal is deji, abti. :cool:

nuune   

Muqdisho waxaa shalay iyo maanta looga dabaal dagayey Black Hawk Down, illeen dadkiiba Mareekan bey noqdeen, nobody is doing annifeersari for the 300+ dead Somalis as the result of the US invasion in Xamar, 18kii mareekankaa tacsi loo dhigayaa

nuune;980551 wrote:
Muqdisho waxaa shalay iyo maanta looga dabaal dagayey Black Hawk Down, illeen dadkiiba Mareekan bey noqdeen, nobody is doing annifeersari for the
300+ dead Somalis
as the result of the US invasion in Xamar, 18kii mareekankaa tacsi loo dhigayaa

3,000+, abti.

that's one 176.47+ Somali for every american. UNACCEPTABLE. :mad:

I can be your hero, abtiyaal

I will kick them away

I will stand by you forever

they won't take our duul away

dedicated to my waloweyn peoples. ileen xaaladeenu wa iska bariga dheexe eh. :P

i'll be y'all's hero, one day. not today, but one day.

nuune;980553 wrote:
3,000, your numbers make sense, as they are equal to the numbers of those killed in WTC, abti

3,000 in BHD and 3,000 in the WTC. BHD was financed from the WTC and shot in Morocco.....therefore the world will end in 6,000AD, miyaa? ;)

maalaha you've been watching too many repeats of the arrivals, abti? :D

nuune   

uff, horta ma cayaal baad tahey, maxaad video music u daawataa, ma wax ka fiican baad weyday, abti

nuune   

No the world will not end in 6,00AD, as if there is any AD in my qaamuus, sxb, I use Dacruujiin Calender to be precise, why don't you write your first Java Hello World Program and stay away from Hanna Montana shows.

nuune;980556 wrote:
uff, horta ma cayaal baad tahey, maxaad video music u daawataa, ma wax ka fiican baad weyday, abti

^ abti,

i feel so powerless, ma garatay? let's not kid ourselves into yet another herculean Somaliweyn mashruuc, okay? there's a real land-grabbing war going on. and our land is being divided by them and our resources being decided for.

......................so i've created an alternate reality where i'm the absolute ruler and Dire Dawa and Nairobi form part of the realm.....these songs are merely one of many manifestations of my make believe desire to rule. you can even establish a jacbur-like regional admin in my world, if you want. ileen i've secured it for us eh. :P Jubbaland, perhaps? ;):P