Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

The Political Rebirth Of Islamic Civilisation

GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;978539 wrote:
ok. However I have a feeling that with unstable character like you, Hoba will have a field day on this subject.

Mr kismayo Ahmed blackie and his Kenyan worshiping ****** are that way ==========>

Khadafi   

Garoodi, a wise man once said that don't stare at the sun, if you do it you will hurt your eyes, same thing with the soul.

Why even argue with an atheist? One who says that his complex life came to existence by chance or random events. What's more annoying is that if you tried to convince him that his very same laptop came to existence by random events driven by chance (example lightning hitting metal and then becoming a laptop) he would reject that claim and tell you that your a liar.

Hobbesian: Your atheist, fine by me, you have made your choice as we all do in our lives but their is no need go into stuff that will offend us.

Khadafi;978545 wrote:

Hobbesian: Your atheist, fine by me, you have made your choice as we all do in our lives but their is no need go into stuff that will
offend
us.

Exactly my point. But Garoodi grievances regarding xiinfaniin online persona got in the way of that wise message.

Khadafi;978545 wrote:
Garoodi, a wise man once said that don't stare at the sun, if you do it you will hurt your eyes, same thing with the soul.

Why even argue with an atheist? One who says that his complex life came to
existence by chance or random events
. What's more annoying is that if you tried to convince him that his very same
laptop
came to existence by random events driven by chance (example lightning hitting metal and then becoming a laptop) he would reject that claim and tell you that your a liar.

Hobbesian: Your atheist, fine by me, you have made your choice as we all do in our lives but their is no need go into stuff that will
offend
us.

This is the standard response i always get, a sulking message saying don't offend us bla bla. where did i offend you? i am just debating this guy and we are sharing views.

GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;978550 wrote:
Exactly my point. But Garoodi grievances regarding xiinfaniin online persona got in the way of that wise message.

Greviences Hobbes is an unbeliever in the spiritual sense in my eyes your a political atheist so just bad. A worshiper of Kenyan interests in Somalia to suit political objectives. What's the difference between the proponent and the supporter.

Nothing.

GAROODI   

Hobbesian_Brute;978554 wrote:
Garoodi since your too lazy, i will prepare some videos for you. ok give me time

Walahi this guy Hobbs is a big let down. He stormed on here one random accusation after another claiming to be an intellectual he posted a Wikipedia link which we debunked in written format. Then seeing he has nothing says he will post videos probably from the same hillbilly evengalist from the local trailer park.

Saxib. You are dead and Barried.

RedSea   

GAROODI;978565 wrote:
Walahi this guy Hobbs is a big let down. He stormed on here one random accusation after another claiming to be an intellectual he posted a Wikipedia link which we debunked in written format. Then seeing he has nothing says he will post videos probably from the same hillbilly evengalist from the local trailer park.

Saxib. You are dead and Barried.

I sense he has already made up his mind. No matter how much sense you pound into him, he will never accept it. He just wants to 'debate' and prolong the thread without reaching useful conclusion. Waa hal bacaad ku lis.

Great job in educating our resident sanam caabud though.

Wadani   

Haatu;978514 wrote:
This is poorly written sxb. You should amend it. If I didn't know better I would think you were another self hating athiest wannabe going by this.

I agree saaxiib. Just to clarify to everyone I am a proud Muslim and support Islamic law.

GAROODI   

Major setback people: Muslim brotherhoods charities outlawed in Egypt by a judge ruling. The political party is NOT banned but the Muslim brotherhood are apealing the decision. Wtf is happening in Egypt????