Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

This Is What You Call An Army. Video

Dr_Osman   

These boys can capture all of Somalia. It's funny how people say jabuti is small country with limited power etc etc but if I was betting man I wouldn't bet against them. Just look at the military parade that's a real army not this rag-tags you see in Mogadishu or Hargaysa.

Mogadishu or Hargeisa OR GAROWE. Don't try to escape it son.

Plus Djibouti only has a strong army if you compare it to the bush militias we have in Somalia, in world standards or even African standards they are very weak.

+ Why do all Djiboutis speak French? I mean look at the comments, it seems anyone that knows how to master Youtube speaks French..

Haatu   

Mad_Mullah;976132 wrote:
Mogadishu or Hargeisa OR GAROWE. Don't try to escape it son.

Plus Djibouti only has a strong army if you compare it to the bush militias we have in Somalia, in world standards or even African standards they are very weak.

+ Why do all Djiboutis speak French? I mean look at the comments, it seems anyone that knows how to master Youtube speaks French..

The educated ones probably don't rate their language, similar to the Somalis in Kenya.

Wadani   

Haatu;976174 wrote:
The
educated
ones probably don't rate their language, similar to the Somalis in Kenya.

U mean the poo-brained self-hating qashin.