Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

MADAXWEYNE XASAN SHEEKH: “Dowladdu waxay ku howlan tahay sidii ay Puntland Wadahadallo ula furi laha

GAROODI   

Che -Guevara;975498 wrote:
A case of the kettle calling the bottom black

And cancer you say, haha

We have a multiparty democracy and have held numerous elections deemed free and fair by international observers. Based on a one man one vote method we had Dahir riyale Kahin as president of the republic for 8 years.

The day you can hold an election or elect some one who is not the same sub sub sub clan then get back to me.

Yes cancer can you tell me why they are not a cancer I have given you my reasons?

GAROODI;975608 wrote:
Cuqdad is the changing of somali history to suit a people who have no proud history amongst the Somalis (if you do please enlighten). Cuqdad is attempting to dominate others even though historically its known full well you don't have a single fighting bone, cuqdad is the ungodly attempt to wipe out an entire people using the arms they paid for in the name of hegemony and consequently getting wiped out yourself. Cuqdad is bringing shame to the somali speaking people by constantly being used as a tool of foreign nations be it Ethiopia and Kenya and being he first Somalis to raise an Ethiopian flag on somali soil, cuqdad is living off the welfare of the somali state and when the rightful owners take back their tax dollars calling them mor¥an. cuqdad is opposing a president and making his job harder simply because he is hag.

Saxib open your eyes out of all the somali people: every man is content with what god gave him except you because you inhabit regions were animals couldnt survive in let alone people.

And no one is more cuqdad full then your people problem with hag problem with duriyada. Deep servitude of Kenya and Ethiopia.

Calm down and take your medicine. Despite your surprising level of venom I have to compliment you on your improved grammar.

GAROODI;975610 wrote:
We have a multiparty democracy and have held numerous elections deemed free and fair by international observers. Based on a one man one vote method we had Dahir riyale Kahin as president of the republic for 8 years.

The day you can hold an election or elect some one who is not the same sub sub sub clan then get back to me.

Yes cancer can you tell me why they are not a cancer I have given you my reasons?

First thing, I don't live in Puntland nor I do represent the people and the place so madly in love with. So, it's political path is not for me to decide.

Secondly, Somaliland (which you have appointed yourself to be its representative) owes its entire existence to tribal movement! Puntland is honest enough to say it represents a particular tribe. Somaliland represents a tribe unless years of drinking your own coolaid did serious damage.

For cancer thing, that's neither here nor there

GAROODI   

Che -Guevara;975612 wrote:
First thing, I don't live in Puntland nor I do represent the people and the place so madly in love with. So, it's political path is not for me to decide.

Secondly, Somaliland (which you have appointed yourself to be its representative) owes its entire existence to tribal movement! Puntland is honest enough to say it represents a particular tribe. Somaliland represents a tribe unless years of drinking your own coolaid did serious damage.

For cancer thing, that's neither here nor there

I would advise that you seriously read up on the history of SOMALILAND before plucking from thin air. The war of liberation was of a one section of somalilanders that is true. But even the SNM had one objective never to break up the somali republic. We owe to them the end of the dictatorship and the liberation of the country but unlike in the south once the land was liberated they surrendered all authority back to the people. It was the people who came to mutual agreement that after 40 years of union the benefits were minimal. Every tribe in SOMALILAND is a signatory to the end of the Somalia/SOMALILAND union as I have proven in this forum with signatures themselves even las canod folk who claim they hadn't have.

I am not a representative of SOMALILAND. I represent my own views based on the research that I have done and seen. Do you as an Ethiopian somali represent the somali people's of Ethiopia ??? No so again jumping to conclusions I see.

In regards to issue of cancer: you still have not given me even a satisfactory argument on why they are not a cancer? So that in part shows the weakness of your argument