Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Lawyer

underdog   

A truck driver frequently traveled through a small town where there was a courthouse at the side of the road. Of course, there were always lawyers walking along the road. The truck driver made it a

practice to hit any pedestrian lawyers with his truck as he sped by.

One day, he spotted a priest walking along the road and stopped to give him a ride. A little further along, as he approached the town, he spotted a lawyer walking along the side of the road.

Automatically, he veered his truck towards the lawyer, but...then he remembered his passenger. He swerved back to the center, but he heard a "whump" and in the rear view mirror he spotted the lawyer rolling across the field.

He turned to the priest and said, "Father, I'm sure that I missed that lawyer."

And the priest replied, "That's OK, my son, I got him with the door."

Ariadne   

Heres another joke I was just told:

A woman went to the doctor for a check up. She found out everything was fine with her. But she asked her doctor what was wrong with her husband because lately he took a particular liking to anal sex. The doctor asked her if she liked it she said yes then lowered her eyes. The doctor told her "there was nothing wrong with liking it, but make sure not to get pregnant." The woman was mystified by this

"you can get pregenat?" she asked

"Of course, where do you think lawyers come from" replied the doctor