Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Amiir Godane declares on all out Jihad against the Foreign African union troops+AUDIO

STOIC   

Don't glamorized for us the words of this twisted soul whose heart is molded into blind hatred of all Somalis.His hate maybe directed at the non-muslim African Union. but his actions is also hostile against Somalis. Why you calling him Amir? This guy should rot in hell and may the next bullet from anyone hit his Somali forehead.....

STOIC   

Maadey, Haha..Be careful now..Xaaji can level the same against you for supporting AS for so long..Only a twisted soul will celebrate this guy.Glad to see you have crossed to the other side..I can't stand AS

Maaddeey   

^ I didn't!. I didn't like the guy day one!. Shabaab is different, they represent and advocate Political Islam, they make mistakes as any other group, we have to learn their mistakes so that not to repeat it in the future.

STOIC;971374 wrote:
Don't glamorized for us the words of this twisted soul whose heart is molded into blind hatred of all Somalis.His hate maybe directed at the non-muslim African Union. but his actions is also hostile against Somalis. Why you calling him Amir? This guy should rot in hell and may the next bullet from anyone hit his Somali forehead.....

STOIC no one is denying he is a Takfiri and no one is glamorizing his words these were just his words i haven't added anything as for Amir, well thats the tittle he carries for the Shabaab organization.